Brawler Ethereal - Ironfist, the Breaker

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Xiaolong, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Margaritas Active Member

Bump. Still waiting for a response.
  2. Neth New Member

I'm super surprised this didn't get an immediate dev response along the lines of

"whoops yeah sorry total oversight will be fixed Tuesday"

or something like that. Haha I mean what a slap in the face for brawlers, they have terrible weapon choices already and then this.
  3. Koko Well-Known Member

I believe they're delaying fixing not changing it as weapon delay can be "reforged" with the compansion...

however the weapon will likely* be outclassed then, so I don't understand that reasoning.
    Malleria likes this.
  4. Xiaolong New Member

bumping -> No intention of telling us either it is gonna be fixed or that you are not event trying to fix it... THINK about how you treat the remaining players of your little game, which are quitting because of such things, I mean, brawlers are such a versatile class, yet youre just giving us no weapons at all this addon ... NOTHING
  5. Margaritas Active Member

Daily harassment bump.
  6. Flamace Active Member

Brawlers are like Beastlords, nobody wants them around anyways! ;)
  7. Sounson Active Member

How come the brawler ethereal has reuse and ability mod and the plate tank ethereal has strikethrough and DPS? We aren't casters, Devs. Give me something useful I don't have to reforge and lose returns on.
    Jrel and Malleria like this.
  8. Gnok New Member

please fix this!
  9. konofo Active Member

The [plate counterpart] to [the brawler offhand] has the same stats and effect. You're clearly referring to the [fighter mainhand], which is available to brawlers as well.

kono
  10. Xiaolong New Member

Yeah, the main thing is, that the Mainhand, which is available for Brawlers, cant be used properly with the offhand, because of the non-matching delay

I am bumping this once again, since you were pretty fast fixing the Chakram of Souls working again with mantis star (a brawler ability)

PLEASE GO FOR A FIX OF THE OFFHAND WEAPON AS WELL! :)

Thx a lot,

Xiaolong
    Noizette likes this.
  11. Margaritas Active Member

Daily harassment bump.
  12. Xiaolong New Member

Harassment bump aswell - just take ONE look at this , devs =) I love this game and I still want to continue playing it
  13. Neth New Member

Hahaha poor brawlers, they're completely ignoring you
  14. Margaritas Active Member

Super sad face continues.
  15. Ansom Active Member

Well, the plate tank shield is pretty lol to. :p
  16. Malleria Well-Known Member

17. Poufe New Member

Why is this being completely ignored? a simple yes we'll fix or no its working as intended would suffice!! how much time does that take? 3s?
  18. Zukira Member

*blows dust off the thread* *looks around hopefully*
  19. Noizette Active Member

Oh man, I haven't played for a while and was SO excited to actually get my Bruiser Offhand ethereal today. Until I tried to find something with mit and the same delay to equip in main hand. Nothing in Caissons, and unless I am missing something there isn't even a Mastercrafted item I can have made.

It's pretty disappointing to see a thread that addresses this was made over a month ago and hasn't had a single dev response.

Please allow us to change the delay of this ethereal or give us some choice in the caissons at least.
  20. Pray New Member

Bump-WTB response