bigger female Ratonga breasts in frostbound cloth armor intentionally?

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Michirure, Jun 29, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Krinta Guest

Lethe5683 wrote:
    They need to just add a slider for us. Lot of girls I talk with and raid, dont care tho as we all look at our characters back more.
  2. ARCHIVED-Foolsfolly Guest

Well if those races don't have breasts anymore, why don't you go ahead and give them a shirtless option like males have?
  3. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Krinta@The Bazaar wrote:
    Silders can't work in this game.

Foolsfolly wrote:
    What are you talking about...? Since when does not having disgustingly fake enhanced super boobs = no breasts?
  4. ARCHIVED-MzMonday Guest

Everyone seems to be focusing on an all or nothing mentality here. Just because someone doesn't want to settle for a C cup doesn't mean they want giant balloon boobs. And, for the record, more than a handful isn't always augmented. As to them being "disgusting", that's a matter of opinion, not fact.
  5. ARCHIVED-msgnomer Guest

Rosemar@Nektulos wrote:
    And that is why optional, not forced, is always good. Opinions on what is attractive, and what is not, vary. Also, what exists in the game is a different thing than what is forced on one's characters, particularly if it departs from the average.
  6. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

covic wrote:
    Oh yay, thank you!
    So the other races are going to be stuck with the balloon breasts? :(
    Really, seriously, more cup size doesn't equal sexy.
    I'd love to see cleavage, see something like what Antonia wears or the female djinn or the female dracnid or female vampires or female New Tunarians...the nice sexy yet somewhat feasible to fight in clothes. :D
  7. ARCHIVED-MzMonday Guest

msgnomer wrote:
    We have the option of wearing other clothes in our appearance slot, do we not? Nothing forced, no one forces you to choose that one robe for your appearance slot. Honestly, there are hundreds of robes to choose from that don't enhance anything. It would be nice to have a few pieces of armor that did give enhancements, for those of us who do like and want that look for our characters.
  8. ARCHIVED-msgnomer Guest

Rosemar@Nektulos wrote:
    I wasn't speaking about that robe in particular. I was responding to your implication that people who don't want their character to have a massive chest don't want to have their character look attractive or "sexy". Personally, I've thought some races have looked out of proportion since before the game was released, but I just try to minimize it by my choice of race, class, and attire.
  9. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Rosemar@Nektulos wrote:
    Ratonga are probably more like a B, not that that's a bad thing, I'm also a B. As for balloon boobs I think that's refering more to the shape than the size.

Rosemar@Nektulos wrote:
    Those robes are a unique model and only available with big boobs so yes, it is forced.
  10. ARCHIVED-Growltiger Guest

covic wrote:
    My Ratonga girls thank you!