bigger female Ratonga breasts in frostbound cloth armor intentionally?

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Michirure, Jun 29, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Michirure Guest

well title says it. My poor ratongan female charakter looks like she got an breast augmentation in Rime frostbound robe (this applies also to WoE cloth armor). Obvioulsy she's undergone some secret plastic surgery - would you please mind to change it back to the size before? Its horrible! This doesn't fit for Ratonga!
    Obviously there are people who thinks big boobs= automatic win, but please!! She ist Ratonga and not Lolo Ferrari. PLEASE. Change it back to the size before? Pretty please?
    Comparison Frostbound and X'haviz's Gown of Glory, underneath boob augmentation outlined:
    [IMG][IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

The robe enhances all the races who wear it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Heh I noticed something similar with the new robes on the market place when I was looking at them with my high elf (who didn't need any help in the breast area).
    Certainly is an interesting choice for graphics with the newer robes.
  4. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

oh wow. im glad it isent adding anything to sarnak, iksar, or frogloks atleast. that would be even stranger.
  5. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

shadowscale wrote:
    ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh

anyways...that does look sort of creepy...fix it *cries*
  6. ARCHIVED-Naubeta Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Lady Shai Guest

maybe its one of the formfitting lifting gowns?
    Underwire, lifting and well......perkifying them??
    All in all its not a completely bad thing...at least they are not swinging over your toes or something....
  8. ARCHIVED-Silerua Guest

omg - My dark elf girly looks like she's from an anime with her exaggerated breast shape in some of the SC robes... Or plastic surgery to look that way. Either way.
    I think there was some miscommunication between players and devs when players were saying they wanted to see more cleavage. d: I think they meant skimpier clothing, not exaggerated breasts.
  9. ARCHIVED-Leko Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    I like this robe
  10. ARCHIVED-Josgar Guest

Didnt they say they were making a new system that would cut up a character to add armor to it?
    So in effect, they'd paste your character's head onto the model for the new robe?
    Maybe that has something to do with bust enhancement.
  11. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Aurelis wrote:
    Mmmm.. Anime Dark Elves... :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Josgar@The Bazaar wrote:
    Might be right there Josgar. If so I just wish maybe they'd picked oh ...at least one of the elves to model the breasts of the robe from not a barbarian. lol
    It really looks odd.
  13. ARCHIVED-kyrrah Guest

The stomach looks flatter too. The robe just looks more form fitting and the one on the right looks looser which would mean that things wouldn't look necessarily the size they are.
  14. ARCHIVED-Hamervelder Guest

Leko wrote:
    X2. My wife's toon got a cleavage boost. This is good. What man doesn't want to see a bit more breast? More than a handful is not, contrary to what some say, wasteful.
  15. ARCHIVED-Ghostfeather Guest

Yeah the fact there is THAT much heft in the new robes is pretty obvious some of the dev's have been watching a few too many adult films..lol.

I don't mind them paying a lil fan service(and gods.. has anyone looked at the chests of women in most new and competing MMO's now? Wait what am i saying.. thats ALL they really advertise.) but personally when the breast size goes up I end up hating it in most games because they lack realism. not to say breasts dont really get that big, but because "usually" once they reach a certain heft gravity and nature kick in and game designers like to believe the breast is build like a adult film star.. gravity defying et al. Which bothers me.But then again.. how many in game characters have any kind of extra weight on them? I got to work on the SWG beta test and I was entranced at the fact there was a slider for body mass that .. OMG.. allowed you to make characters that were not rail thin. OMG!!!No I suspect as time goes on the dev's will continue doing the " Fantasy paintings that are popular(i.e. make moolah out the wazoo) are what steer the designers and their superiors into doing stuff like this. I am just glad female plate armor is not all chainmail bikini's and iron girdles.
    Anyhow.. HEY SONY! go ahead make em bigger!!(well ok it does look goofy on a ratonga. they are more animal then human, so comparing it to a natural rat or mouse makes it even MORE disturbing) but if you do that try something different and make them real. Breast physics? eh.. if you have THAT kind of time.. fine. But I am more of the "mild droop". Large breasts aren't all "lift an separate". Imply gravity. Try bucking the trend a little.
  16. ARCHIVED-zeerobot Guest

Uros@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Hopefully we will see some new gear for male characters that will give them xxxl sized giant throbbing packages straining to get out of their leggings as well. Fair is fair, right?
    What man doesn't want to see a bit more breast? Maybe this is a question of what the player wants their toon to look like, and not what men want to be able to ogle in game on others?
  17. ARCHIVED-GlitterPaws Guest

Xada@Lucan DLere wrote:
    OMG! First we have T&A pushed out and now you want P&B thrust on us?
    /shudder
  18. ARCHIVED-Mynce Guest

Huge tetties have always been a part of EQ, since EQ1. You can't be a fantasy character without heaving bosoms!! ;)
    I've also noticed, out of all the races I've played, that Erudites have been the most well endowed (at least in SOGA models.) I can't believe the back pain these poor ladies must endure! Then to add to it? A real shame, I tells ya!
    We need more lady devs! :)
  19. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Vaza@Permafrost wrote:
    And lets not forget that it was a woman who designed the female models in EQ, so she was right to give them large breasts.

The Erudites are relatively small for their sizes though. Humans still beat them out.
  20. ARCHIVED-zeerobot Guest

GlitterPaws wrote:
    LOL!!! P&B, that's awesome. Anyways, it was just jokes. Hehehe