Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Kander, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Mogrim Well-Known Member

How about all you change is that tanks can target the adds directly, but no other class?
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

I don't play anymore, atleast nothing of amusement, I logged in my 92 BL today in my friends guild to tell him, and his whole guild, a very amusing dirty story for the first time of logging in since the end of beta.
    but the idea of having so much hp was to have more actual "healing" going on and not just dead or 100%. so if all 3 clones are hitting for the same amount as the singular prexus hits for than I would call that an issue.
    I think an simple solution would be just to have the damage output equal at all times, so single prexus can hit hard but 3 prexus, each one only hits for 1/3rd of what single prexus would be doing. this is un debuffed talk of course. or another thing could be just make the 2 clones not hit at all. they really play no part in the script of the fight other than a fail to see if people in the raid can target the right prexus. atleast imo. so them doing damage or not doing damage really doesn't change anything
  3. Kcool005 Active Member

The damage output on all of them minus Sol Ro is a bit high -- I mean yeah we kill them, we even killed prexus -- but you don't do the strat correctly to kill it, you have to have very dps and spike it or, be able to block, and grab each add cycle for the duration..

The only reason anyone would say they're fine atm, is because ATM only 1 guild on the server CAN kill them - I mean its nice not having to worry about another guild taking them, because the dmg output can only be handled by seasoned players, but in reality they're contested, and there's no contested in mobs that only 1 guild is capable of killing call-list, or not...

We get every avatar, and i still feel there dmg output is messed up. so this isn't coming from some guild that can't kill them.

**1shots are suppose to be gone, but they aren't.
    Le Clown likes this.
  4. Maergoth Well-Known Member

One-shots aren't supposed to be gone. They're supposed to be predictable, and not the primary means of killing a tank. Currently, that's not really the case.

It's a little more understandable for hard raid mobs, since gear might not be there yet.. but avatars aren't supposed to be super difficult. Certainly not super random luck based "please don't destroy my face the instant one of my saves come down" encounters.
  5. headbusta Active Member

Yeah, and the things that are predictable now don't hit hard enough to worry about (except the DT on prexus...cause it's % based, along with the adds...prexus is pretty beast), but the DT on Zek Deaths and Sol Ro's Incinerate are now less than an autoattack.
  6. Le Clown Active Member

^ this. Mobs autoattacking for 3mil is lulz and as Kcool said the only players equipped to handle this reside in same guild.

Script failure is one thing, but we keep coming BACK to this, random 1 shots are getting as old as they are benign devs. Please reproach this (see bold).

Also, you may want to gander at loot tables as we almost have a full roster of mains with Eye of Bertox rotting in their bag :).

Also also, said item is currently worthless.
  7. headbusta Active Member

Has anyone seen more than the same three items? All we've seen so far through nine kills are, 5 Eye of Bertox, 2 Ancient Planar Trinket, and 2 Torque of Divine Inspiration.
  8. Twisty Well-Known Member

that is all we've seen as well. in about 10:1:1 ratio however
  9. Kcool005 Active Member

Has anyone ever had a Avatar despawn within 8 hours of pop?

is this not suppose to happen? cause Rodcet did on Freeport, and also does this mean now there's a chance another will pop to make the 6 for the week?
  10. Ucala Well-Known Member

that's all there is tbh.
    the devs mentioned in beta that they didn't want the avatars to have alot of stuff, to help "gate" guilds into more progression over other guilds or something like that. everyone be equal!
  11. Luzionist Active Member

There still should be more than 3 items on the loot table, I mean there is 9 encounters they could at least make 3 items that is on all of their tables then divide the 9 into 3 sub and each sub has 1 unique item
  12. Maergoth Well-Known Member

Agree. But the red gems are the biggest thing, and the upgraded avatar drops are best in slot.
  13. Maergoth Well-Known Member

If they aren't, they will be changed anyway.
  14. slippery Well-Known Member

3 Avatars spawned. Kill 2, zone to Antonica to kill Rodcet. Haven't even pulled, zone crashes, avatar gone.

Cool story
  15. Kcool005 Active Member

Same thing happened to us last week and it was our 5th avatar of the week, --- When Rodcet despawned, the 6th didn't spawn either ended the week with 4 avatars.

This week started fine though.
  16. slippery Well-Known Member

Pretty sure the same happened to us on AB. We never saw a 6th, and Rodcet didn't respawn.
  17. Froggleg Member

We've had that happen at least 5 times, mostly with Sullon. Zone raid in, zone crashes, mob gone.

We've also not seen Rodcet at all since the xpac and only seen Vallon and Ro once. Not that it matters anymore, but getting Prexus 2 and sometimes 3 times a week while never getting others is pretty meh especially with this supposed weighted system.
  18. Kcool005 Active Member

We've seen Rodcet once, and it was the one time our avatars broke - After that we haven't seem them.
  19. Balbasur Active Member

Other guilds killed them, on AB.
  20. Zanloff New Member

Rodcet despawned on Everfrost today. No one pulled it. It happen around the time a Guide event were going on in Atonica.