AoD Lore - *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-BollyUK, Dec 1, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

From Library of Mayong - Book & Emperor D'Vinn rant
    10:"She who represents the forbidden two shall begin the march of fate."
    Ullkorruuk?

Erollisi Marr says to you, "I warn you though, that is not the last we will see of Ullkorruuk. Although she has been physically ejected from Norrath, she has not been slain. Undoubtedly, she has simply returned to what is left of the Plane of Hate to tend to her wounds."
    Notes by Lord Rikantus Everling -
    "As I drew closer to the shrine I noticed it was precariously placed between two other shrines, although it seemed as though these shrines were not even adjacent to one another.
    To one side of the meager shrine was the shrine of love and to the other side was the shrine of lover and to the other side a portion of the shrine of hate embraced it "Your offering begins." said the ruler behind me. My fingertips finally reached the feet of the statue-all went black!

" Tiressiaz says, "The Forge Lord is convinced to craft the image of unrequited love, in an attempt to woo. Given to Valor, the statue awaits The Truthbringer'zz touch."
  2. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

Sorry for the back to back posts, just trying to learn some good stuff before my eq2 deactivation takes effect on the 11th. Ive been trolling since 2004 till 12/11/11. Die hard everquest 1/2 fan as I die hehe
    OP's from http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=416727 from (Meirril) and others through linked pages. Had it figured out back then it seems.
    I'm not saying this is the end of end story lines, its more less a destraction to keep adventurers out of the larger pictures dealings to some degree. And in turn cleaning up some of their messes in the process (two aviak one stone....golem)
    Distracions? Let a crazy deforemed brother out, let the adventures give him smack.
    Thank you everyone in the lore pages for trying not to forget the big picture, this trolling defiler troll of kithicor is going to find a nice bridge to retire under.
    And especially to Cusahorn even though I shared a 50/50 view on theories. also Alluvial for all my linky needs. Look http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=509954 (two aviak one stone....golem)
  3. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

From Cusahorn:
    My only regret from leaving this game was that I wasn't able to see the resurrection of Erollisi Marr. Thank you for posting that text, and more importantly, screenshots, of Erollisi Marr brought back to life. I couldn't discern exactly HOW she came back to life, or even what lead to the events in question, but seeing her back to life in the game was the one thing I wanted the most after all these years.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

well here's how the events break down:
    Ully goes to Inny with an idea to tear Mith marr down, using Varig's unreturned love for errolisi....and Ully will keep Mithaniel trapped.
    they convince Varig to attempt to 'woo' E. Marr by forging a statue to be blessed by Mithaniel.
    the statue they convince Varig to make is in actuallity a divine soul stealing prison.
    Varig makes the statue, ships it to Mithaniel.
    E.Marr figures out what's really going on, and touches the statue herself. this puts E.marr into the 'trap' with Ully.
    Mithaniel becomes depressed, and takes E.Marr's 'lifeless' body to SoL and entombs it...trapping the portion of Ully and E.marr's essence left behind in the 'dead' corpse. (basically the energy Ully used to suck E.marr in, and the energy E.marr used to 'manifest' with.)
    We go to SoL and give mithaniel the slap across the face he needed to get his head together.
    He shatters the coffin, and both Ully an E.marr's essence bits leave. (show as swirling multicolored lights for e.marr adn the black dustbunnies for Ully)
    apparently when these two essences leave, we don't know where E.marr's portion goes, but Ully's infected the female Swornlove.
    She sends us out on a quest to break the 'seal' on the statue.
    We break the seal...Ully possesses the preistess and leaves. apparently she assumes that E.marr is either too weak or that she's torn up enough that she can't get out of thier mutual prison.
    We go after Ully, with her brother and his unconfessed love interest he had us find earlier to help with his sister acting strange.
    we go to face Ully. the girl rushes past us to face the goddess...and Ully promptly puts her down. and then knocks out the priest, and keeps us rooted...kinda bragging about she's regained enough that she's beyond our mortal power.
    E.Marr shows up.Ully is suprised, thinking E.marr was still in 'peices'. E.marr points out that if Ully was able to leave the prison, then obviously E.marr could to because she was what was keeping E.marr there.
    Ully and her have a conversation about Calum (Ully's love when she was Selena) Ully calls E.marr a harlot, E.Marr said she made a deal with Drinal to bring him back and intended to make him the demi-god of Devotion for his sacrifice...that Ully had in jealousy and anger denied herself a life with him. Ully calls her a liar...making a comment about how E'marr should be known for her 'tales' rather then her skill in the bedroom.
    E.marr tells her she made her own bed, and send her back to PoHate.
    We then ask E.marr if she can restore the priest's girl or his sister, and she says no, becuase she refuses to make another deal with Drinal having 'learned her lesson'. She then says that she's got some catching up to do with events that have happened in her absence, but that she will not forget us and she'll be back.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Hmm..Erollisi might not be one to make a deal with Drinal, but who is to say that this coming Erollisi-day that she might not work out a way that adventurers might be able to help the Swornlove Sister and unconfessed love of the Swornlove Brother?
  6. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

I'm thinking the Swornlove brother is going to be the Prophet of Erollisi.
    I wonder if a resurrected/undead female Swornlove would be the Prophet of Ullkorruuk? (Though personally I'm in favor of a quest to break the curse on Everling, and he becomes the Prphet of Ullkorruk.)
  7. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

apparently deals with Drinal is a lot like dealing with the devil. you get what you want, but it usually turns out poorly or not how you planned it to.
    like for example, apparently it was Drinal that had E.marr kiss Calum to 'restore' him. Naturally, Calum brags. who wouldn't? his bragging led directly to Selena's murder/betrayal. Drinal took the divinely empowered Calum for himself, and made him his steward.
    So it seems like E.marr went to Drinal, and said I want Calum restored, to make him a demi-god for his devotion. Drinal says sure..all you have to do then is kiss him to restore him. events occur. Selena becomes goddess of betrayal..Calum dies again. Drinal keeps to the original deal. he was restored to become a demigod...by making him his own demigod, his steward.
  8. ARCHIVED-Darth Stomper Guest

I smell the next E-Day event coming. Of course she said she wouldn't make another deal...but that's not stopping a bunch of mortal adventurers with more beans than brains from trying, now, is it...?
  9. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

except right now we have no way of contacting Drinal. and the last time we attempted to, we talked to his steward, becuase drinal himself simply couldn't be bothered to deal with mortals.
  10. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Rainmare@Oasis wrote:
    That was because we were only wanting information, now we will be wanting a favor, which might also benifit Drinal.
  11. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

Zabjade wrote:
    Sure, Drinal's deal: Give up soul binding and I'll give back the girls. Next time your toon dies, The End. Make a new character.
  12. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Saw this asked a few times: What happens to Shard of Love: A Moment of Valor?
    I had asked this as well and was informed that it will remain.
    edit: grammar bad!
  13. ARCHIVED-FreaklyCreak Guest

Boog@Butcherblock wrote:
    Think about it, "it's grave markers pock this world"....Luclinite meteors all over the place....