AoD Lore - *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-BollyUK, Dec 1, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

Well folks you'll be glad to know two things
    a) The Goddess Erollisi has once again returned to norrath!
    b) They kept the voices acting in freeport!
    There's been so much to check out in between mercanaries beastlords and freeport that i'll edit this post later with some more info to give you some more juicy details and screenshots - here's looking forward to launch on the 6th!
  2. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

You missed the crazy Antonia Bayle lady making a reappearance of sorts. ;) Not completely the same but brought a smile to my face.
  3. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

So let me guess... In order for my ranger to get the new deity... I've gotta buy the expansion?
  4. ARCHIVED-Coniaric Guest

Not quite. If I remember correctly, the quests regarding Erollisi Marr become available on Dec 12th.
  5. ARCHIVED-darwich Guest

what does this mean for shard of love?
  6. ARCHIVED-Darth Stomper Guest

That settles the 'two new goddesses' tidbit, then--Erollisi, and Sullon Zek as part of the trio replacing Rallos Zek.
  7. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

So she hasn't gone from Erollisi Marr to Erollisi Zekk goddess of Love AND War (As in All's fair in love and war)?
  8. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

darwich wrote:
    I want to know this too! I STILL don't have a set of those darn wings!
  9. ARCHIVED-GeminiStar Guest

Absyntheea@Crushbone wrote:
    There will be a quest you want to do then. It's called Unbreak My Heart and will be available soonish. You may like what you see from the Shard.
  10. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

I'm fairly sure that Sullon Zek will not be the other goddess.
    I know that after doing the quest, the "A Moment of Valor" instance remains. No idea if it'll remain once the quest line is turned off. I'm really, really hoping the new Shard of Love will stay as an optional instance, just for the pretty!
  11. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

As promised, try not to cry!
    You say, "Hail, Tiressiaz"
    Tiressiaz says to you, "First one ear, then another, the Contested Lady seeks an audience – an allianzze."
    You say to Tiressiaz, "Uh, hello?"
    Tiressiaz says to you, "Tsaph Katta's volatile child is to be resurrected. Its grave markers pock this world. Choke upon its tenantzz."
    You say to Tiressiaz, "I was hoping you could provide me with some information."
    Tiressiaz says to you, "Many seek it, few need it, even fewer know what to do with it."
    You say to Tiressiaz, "Right. So, I wanted to know about the statue of Erollisi Marr crafted by Varig Ro."
    Tiressiaz says to you, "The Forge Lord's fires burned for her! Love unrequited - a fuel for expression and creativity."
    You say to Tiressiaz, "What else can you tell me of it?"
    Tiressiaz says to you, "The statue or unrequited love?"
    You say to Tiressiaz, "The statue."
    Tiressiaz says to you, "Crafted within the deific planes of power. Knowledge from the planes is walled away, but cracks appear when planar connections are established. The statue now on mortal soil is the connection."
    You say to Tiressiaz, "So, you can find out me more about it?"
    Tiressiaz says to you, "Discern and learn. The veil can be lifted. Knowledge will be gained when the vision spell is cast. Obtain for me componentzz; bonerot fungus from the many bones found here, and thylene fumes extracted from the poisons nearby."
    You say to Tiressiaz, "I'll get them for you!"
    You say, "Hail, Tiressiaz"
    Tiressiaz says to you, "Woken world ender sits in the middle of the rings of fate, with the handzz of another."
    You say to Tiressiaz, "I've brought the components."
    Tiressiaz says, "Cast the spell. Lift the veil! Learn of the statue of the sacrificed goddezz."
    Tiressiaz says, "Darkness lifted! Council of the Gods drawn to an end, their recession agreed. Leaving mortals to their own devicezz."
    Tiressiaz says, "Machinations abound! The disconnection of god and mortal will tax the deities. They look to consolidate enough power to last the eonzz."
    Tiressiaz says, "Some demigods are absorbed by their superior, others are released. Some are caged. The pantheon reduced."
    Tiressiaz says, "The Archtraitor approaches her father - a scheme hatching! Her end will come, but with her also a child of Marr."
    Tiressiaz says, "The Prince of Hate smiles. Treachery will have her final act!"
    Tiressiaz says, "The Forge Lord is convinced to craft the image of unrequited love, in an attempt to woo. Given to Valor, the statue awaits The Truthbringer'zz touch."
    Tiressiaz says, "Clouded from all, including sculptor, a trap is laid within it. The child of Marr will have his essence torn asunder! Ripped from body."
    Tiressiaz says to you, "The canopic soul jar/icon now sits in frozen sea of fang."
    You say to Tiressiaz, "The statue was the trap! Annalisa will be interested to know this."
    Tiressiaz says to you, "A jar infected."
    You say to Tiressiaz, "Thank you, Oracle."
    [IMG]

Priest Aaronolis Swornlove says, "We will not allow you to get away with this, treacherous one!"
    The Lady of Insurrection says, "You are either astonishingly intrepid or doltish. I am the returned Daughter of Hate, you cannot stop me!"
    Messira Goodbolt says, "You will regret this!"
    The Lady of Insurrection says, "Begone, love-sickened child!"
    *splat*
    Priest Aaronolis Swornlove says, "Nooooooo!"
    The Lady of Insurrection says, "Face the true form of Treachery, pitiful whelp!"
    The Lady of Insurrection says, "You will regret this attack, my dutiful pawn!"
    The Lady of Insurrection says, "Do you not see how futile this battle is, child?! You were too late to stop my transformation! I am no longer bound by mortal flesh and cannot be stopped by mortal means."
    The Lady of Insurrection says, "But count your blessings, you were in the presence of a god reborn. Give my blessings to Drinal!"

[IMG]

Erollisi Marr says, "Send them yourself, foul beast of Hate!"
    The Lady of Insurrection says, "What?! NO!! You were torn asunder, wench! Bits of your soul trapped..."
    Erollisi Marr says, "Just as yours was. You should have realized your freedom and rebirth would mean mine as well. And once again, you will bring about your own pain, your own misery... Selena!"
    The Lady of Insurrection says, "That name means nothing to me. NOTHING! I am Ullkorruuk, Daughter of Innoruuk!"
    Erollisi Marr says, "But there is plenty of meaning in the name Calum. He was to be more, you realize. He exhibited such devotion to you on that fateful day, sacrificing himself to save you. I approached Drinal on his behalf, and struck a deal, allowing him to return to Norrath."
    The Lady of Insurrection says, "For your own lustful pleasures! I know all about it, you ungrateful harlot!"
    Erollisi Marr says, "Quite the contrary, contemptuous traitor. He was to be crowned Demi-god of Devotion! But first he had to return to life and cleanse his mortal spirit. That is when you commandeered his destiny by murdering him in a jealous rage. It was your own actions that took him from you and sent him back to Drinal!"
    The Lady of Insurrection says, "How is it you are known for your bedding, and not your yarns?"
    Erollisi Marr says, "Deny it all you wish, you churlish horn-beast! You have made your bed of hate and treachery. Now you must lie in it!"
    Erollisi Marr says, "Begone, creature of hate!"
    Erollisi Marr says to you, "You handled that situation impressively, dear Soandso."
    You say to Erollisi Marr, "Thank you."
    Erollisi Marr says to you, "I warn you though, that is not the last we will see of Ullkorruuk. Although she has been physically ejected from Norrath, she has not been slain. Undoubtedly, she has simply returned to what is left of the Plane of Hate to tend to her wounds."
    You say to Erollisi Marr, "That was amazing to witness!"
    Erollisi Marr says to you, "And dear Aaronolis, he and his sister had carried my torch for so long now, no matter how dark the world became. I could never thank them enough for their service."
    You say to Erollisi Marr, "Can you not bring Annalisa or Messina back?"
    Erollisi Marr says to you, "I would not dare approach Drinal on behalf of any other mortal again. I learned that lesson. It is better that they make their journey to the Ethernere than to withstand any of his bargains."
    You say to Erollisi Marr, "What about Priest Swornlove?"
    Erollisi Marr says to you, "Aaronolis will recover. He will mourn for his beloved sister and for Messina, his secret love, but he will recover. Love can wound, but its healing power is much greater! I wish Selena had realized that before it was too late."
    You say to Erollisi Marr, "She certainly thinks differently."
    Erollisi Marr says to you, "There is no part of her left now. The beast Ullkorruuk is all that remains. I wouldn't have even known she was one and the same if it had not been for our mutual prisons. It allowed me to see more of her."
    You say to Erollisi Marr, "Will we see you again?"
    Erollisi Marr says to you, "You can count on it, Soandso! May love and compassion be your life long companion!"

[IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-GeminiStar Guest

It would make sense that the second Goddess to be added would be the person you find in the cave toward the end of the quest line.
  13. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

GeminiStar wrote:
    *wink*

what interests me more is the 'volatile child of Tsaph Katta' ;-)
  14. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

'volatile child of Tsaph Katta'
    Might just refer to the combine empire it's self.
  15. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

Though it says "its grave markers pock this world" - which to me says the shards of Luclin.
    Then again, it also says to "Choke upon its tenantzz," which reminded me of the 2nd beastlord prelude quest.
    Not sure what I'm hoping for here. Return to Luclin? We're going to get Katta preserved in a city under the sea? A reference to the newly-arisen beastlords?
    The "Contested Lady" shows up in the Seeress's third book of prophecies too - the contested lady under the waves. Did we ever decide who that was? She seeks alliances - I'm currently leaning towards the Combine Empire rising, one way or another.
  16. ARCHIVED-GeminiStar Guest

The Combine Empire did have a city on Luclin named Katta Castellum.
    They were fighting the Coterie (sp?) vampires over on the other side of Shar Vhal.
    Then there was Sanctus Seru but I do not see anything about Seru or his Inquisitors in that text.
  17. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

"Tenantzz" is actually tenants huh. whats with the ZZ's?
    Shissar?
    "its grave markers pock this world"
    could also mean the combine portals and or outpost (deepwater nights)
  18. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

Boog@Butcherblock wrote:
    didn't think of that, sounds like a good theory
  19. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

Boog@Butcherblock wrote:
    it's an iksar that's talking
  20. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

I look at "volatile" as Fading or Disappearing.