AoD Lore - *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-BollyUK, Dec 1, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

i would go with 'barely held together'
  2. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

Combine would make sense as the next step :) if we're going clockwise on the blue and the ratonga positioning themselves in qeynos in advance of the next step after combine
    [IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

'barely held together' perfect wording.
    The combine empire really does need a new leader/voice to rally people.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

Sounds like the Combine Empire. considering the term 'its grave markers'
  5. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

Tiressiaz says, "The Archtraitor approaches her father - a scheme hatching! Her end will come, but with her also a child of Marr." Which of Innys kids "prolly a dark elf female" betrayed someone in a major event? "a child of marr" refering to Erollisi herself?
    Tiressiaz says, "The Prince of Hate smiles. Treachery will have her final act!"
    And also "The Prince of Hate" does not smile, he has bad teeth and is very self conscious.
  6. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

Boog@Butcherblock wrote:
    that's refering to the event that happens on the next step (see screenshots)
  7. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

Hehe ok im going to stop speculating and wait for it to come on live.
    Thank very much for the info Alluvial
  8. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

here's something else he says that's interesting:
    Woken World ender sits in the middle of the rings of fate, with the hands of another.
  9. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

Rainmare@Oasis wrote:
    That's easy. Kerafyrm, with the stolen power of Theer's swords.
  10. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

wakening lands?
  11. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

Lodrelhai wrote:
    oh yes that makes more sense :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

Woken World ender sits in the middle of the rings of fate, with the hands of another.
    "middle of the rings of fate" Is that ment to be the face that Al'Kabor was trying to place?
    Al'Kabor:Al'Kabor says to you, "No, I have not. But then, it's not necessary that I do. I've found that some notes have been made about the inscriptions on the stone, and I've been able to piece together my own picture of the face itself. This will help my research immensely. To be honest, I believe my role here will be to simply compile and piece together what has been discovered by others here, and see how they are all interconnected."
  13. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

Kerafyrm was known as the Sleeper in EQ1. I believe he's referred to as the Awakened in KoS lore.
  14. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

added the missing text to the post earlier
  15. ARCHIVED-Coniaric Guest

So the "rings of fate" is the Chelsith Stone and in the center is Kerafyrm.
    That's what I'm seeing.
  16. ARCHIVED-darwich Guest

so does the shard of love go poof when she comes back?
  17. ARCHIVED-Meirril Guest

Coniaric wrote:
    It actually makes sense of the overlay if you put Kerafyrm as the red symbol, and Theer (or in this case his weapons) as the blue symbol that we associate with Mayong. At the center, claws of another.
  18. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

darwich wrote:
    the two versions are instanced :)
  19. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

I took it like this:
    if you look at the sword version of the chelsith images, some are in red, some are in blue. note that the Red ones are connected to Kera's symbol, the Blue ones to Mayong.
    could it be that MAyong is the other major player, and the the events on the calender in blue are going to involve aiding/thwarting him in particular..or has hios particular involvement?
    we know the world ender is kera..but hands of another coudl be taken as refering to kera having Theer's 'hands' or perhaps that is a referance to Mayong having his 'hands' in things.
  20. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

Mayong is prollly the "bad guy who isn't actually bad"
    Magneto from X Men
    Snake Plissken
    so if Man vs Dragons (Mayong) actually ended there we would in turn never make it to gods vs. dragons IE end of ends