**ANNOUNCING** Fallen Gate's first Tournament of Champions!

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Perrigrin, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

so that's why you keep flagging down mods for a safe space. they can delete comments for you all day, but you still can't unread it.

obviously eq2 is too much for for an anonymous baddie, try tic-tac-to
  2. jessejames Active Member

this is a game, don't take everything personal, and have fun.

When I log on and see how serious and personal you take something I just laugh at you (not with you because you aren
    t laughing), too busy being mister serious pants. You got another T4 pvp video, I think everyone got a good laugh at that one. We totally need another
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that it didn't happen, but I have to say that I'm not surprised. The TLE servers, except for the one PvP server that was around for a while, tend to attract a very specific type of player. Those players are most interested in the nostalgia of the original PvE game. They really aren't interested in any sort of PvP. The few people that are on FG and interested in PvP likely don't consider dueling to really be PvP. They want open world or instanced PvP, so dueling wouldn't really scratch their itch.

All that said, thank you for your efforts to do something different.
    Ceyllynn and jessejames like this.
  4. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

this from the comment flagging baddie, only here to type irrelevant garbage that has to be stored in DBG's expensive database server hardware.

show us your pvp video champ, let's see how a professional does it. just kidding, we all know you have nothing.
  5. jessejames Active Member

Only lame people make pvp videos of their glory days... ok I'm totally lame but that take the cake!

Shouldn't this thread get closed since the event is canceled and now just petty insults are being traded?
  6. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Noooooo if we can't have in game PvP we can at least have it on the forums.
    Ceyllynn and jessejames like this.