An evercrackheads necromancer comments

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Toolooze, Feb 5, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Dedmage Guest

Mewse wrote:
    Sounds like you don't get mage buffs and either does your guildmate. If you are putting up those low numbers even with mage buffs then you need to talk to Xil about how to bring that up.
    And Mew when you learn how to bring your DPS up others will want to group with you. I went from never getting any groups to never getting turned down for a group in less than a week because I took advice from the right player instead of listening to the useless crying dribble people from eq2flames spout all over these boards.
    There are more than likely a lot of little things you aren't doing that you could be doing to increase your DPS.
    And no I can't even do 8,000, but I am getting in the middle 7's now because of Xil and every time I get a new piece of gear it goes up a little. /cheer
    Xil is not exactly suzy sunshine and the 3 or 4 people here that flame him all the time are not the first to not like him. But he is one of the best Necro in the game. And the only reason these people here flame him is because they can't do what he does so they think it's impossible and he's lying.
    And that is sad. And there is nothing more pathetic. I watch his parse channel every time I get a chance to. He makes them all look like idiots every single time he groups and raids. So you all flame all you want. I feel bad for you. If you paid attention you could learn how to be effective too.
    And maybe instead of thinking Summoner need a re-design or whatever they would be able to see that all we need is a little lovin that wouldn't cost so much or take so much time.
  2. ARCHIVED-Payneal The Great Guest

I got sick of never getting groups so i made a zerker so i can start my own, please fix my necro.
  3. ARCHIVED-Davngr1 Guest

Dedmage wrote:
    what's your dady Xill's parse channel? ill join it

btw this isin't personal, you and your dady just post wrong info is all.
    AND the only *ok* parse he EVER posted was with a BROKEN item, think your dady has any parse with out 16% potent essense infusion?
  4. ARCHIVED-hellfire Guest

I would like to join it to so i can learn how to play a summoner...thanks for getting me the info.
  5. ARCHIVED-Konahito Guest

Debate is good for the soul and gets one thinking.
    Personal attacks and trying to rip someone's post apart because you don't like what they say or how they say it are bad for the thread and can get it locked.
    Just a friendly reminder to all.
    Thanks!
  6. ARCHIVED-Davngr1 Guest

what i find amusing is the fact, that I have ben posting on these foroums for about 3 years and NEVER before did i see so much *mod* intervention as i see now with Xill and Xills son(dedmage).
    is it against site rules to post under two different *screen names*? also, don't you grow tired of people who run to mods when they start to loose a *debate*?
  7. ARCHIVED-Sabutai Guest

Dedmage wrote:
    See its posts like these that really get the long time people fired up. You really have no idea what you're talking about but you talk anyway. I know the parses, some of them at least, are possible. But when people come out here and say they can parse higher in zones I KNOW they can't I call BS. Then those same people start suggesting fixes that won't really fix the class, and it just snowballs from there.
    I'm happy you found your niche, but see I like to advocate for those unfortunate who didn't. This isn't an issue of learn to play, though by saying that you just accused every other player that they suck and should go back to mommy. Which when you say that you will indeed get flamed from here to high hill. You want to be schooled, come over to my server and I will show you exactly how much you really know about the class.
    This situation needs a lot more attention than either you or xil know about. Those like myself and bigron actually understand all of the game mechanics as they are currently or even previously constituted, so maybe a little respect should be paid instead of coming out here and bashing the single best conjy in the game. We are trying to advocate for postive changes but you 2, and I'm still not convinced this isn't just another account of xil, are not helping. You're part of the problem and we would all wish you would stop posting.
    THANKS!!
  8. ARCHIVED-Dedmage Guest

Sabutai wrote:
    Respect is earned. And not by repeatedly flaming people you don't agree with.
    Thanks!!
    And Dav I know this is hard to believe but girls play internet games too. /wink
    I think Xil doesn't say things the way he should sometimes but I think more of the problem is how much some of you value your own opinions, and how easily some people get offended when their opinions are not ackknowledged.
    You've been playing and posting a long time. But that doesn't amount to a hill of beans to me. All I know of you is that you flame people on the forums. How am I or is anyone else supposed to respect that?
    I know what I see. And I see a Necro and a Conj on my server doing better than most Wizard and Assassin. Sure there are some Assassin and Wizard on the server that do better than they do. But I can count them on my fingers. And almost of them have full VP sets and Avatar stuff from RoK. edit oops
    And I can tell you exactly what he told me that changed how well I can play my class. He said "try different things all the time. Don't let anyone tell you what you can't do. It would take me a month to explain all of the different casting chains I use because every situation is different. They key is putting small groups of 2 to 3 spells together in little chains and mix them up until it feels comfortable. Then you get so good at them that they aren't what you focus on anymore. When they just start happening and you are looking at the game instead of your quick bars, you are a great player." It was really very simple but it made all the difference for me. I do twice as much damage as I used to.
    And all of you may be angry at him or offended that he doesn't bow down to your experience in respect or whatever, but Xil is a great necro. He plays his class better than almost anyone and not only that but he can help anyone who comes to him play the class better too. I know lots of people who have gone to him and have become much better players. I don't know anyone who has come to any one of you on this board or credited any of you on this board for anything positive.
    So if you want respect earn it. Do something positive for someone or something other than your own ego. Otherwise I will not acknowledge you or your opinions as anything more than flaming and trolling. And I don't think anyone could blame me.
  9. ARCHIVED-Sabutai Guest

De
    Well actually the reason he gets flamed so much and you too right now, is the fact that you don't bring any facts, you don't bring any credibility, the ideas are not what will fix the class, the understanding of the game is wrong (and this has been proven in countless of xil's posts), and He comes here and tells people they suck if they don't do it his way. Sorry, that's not going to fly with me.
    You have been posting for all of a month, and you come here bashing players and we are supposed to show you respect first? Right...
  10. ARCHIVED-cyric22 Guest

Sabutai wrote:
    Not even just another Xil or Xil wannabe... pretty sure it's just Xil. If it isn't obvious from his posting style check out Dedmage's first message. .. can't get more obvious than that.
    6 out of 7 posts so far from dedmage claim Xil is best necro ever or talk down to someone who has disagreed with Xil in a thread. IP check please.
  11. ARCHIVED-Dedmage Guest

Sabutai wrote:
    I don't demand respect from anyone. You seem to though.
    So I don't need to earn it. I can post my opinions openly and should not have to deal with your flaming and if these forums had an ignore feature you'd most certainly be occupying that list.
    Xil earned his respect. He's a great player and he's had a positive impact on many other players' experiences. You have done nothing but flame people and have a negative impact on other players.
    And I didn't bash anyone. You just twisted my words to justify flaming me because that's apparently what drives you. And your version of credibility means nothing. You are no more credible than me. Just because you've been posting a long time doesn't mean you know anything that I don't. It just means you've had a lot more free time than I have.
    Unless you are a part of the live team at SOE? Then you are more credible than other players. Until then you are no more credible than anyone else.
    You are welcome to your opinions. But that's all they will ever be.
  12. ARCHIVED-Sabutai Guest

Dedmage wrote:
    actually from the sound of it, I've probably played longer than you have. I don't demean anybody on these forums, but if you're wrong other people don't need to read it as fact, which is how you post. I know what I'm doing in the game, I have for some time.
    And to say I don't garner anybody's respect on here is just a L O L. I am more credible than you are cause I can back up whatever I say with facts, parses, information garnered from playtime. Can you say the same? That's what I thought.
  13. ARCHIVED-DJV111 Guest

I decided to just roll a coercer and be done with it. The posessed essence seems pretty cool. I will still raid with my guild on Nagafen with my nec or warlock, but final word is necromancer is broken at the moment. Actually I fully expect coercers to take a serious beating from the nerf bat once they figure out they are dpsing with sorcerers and still doing CC, but until then, I am gonna ride this wave for all it's worth.
    Who knows, maybe I should just roll an assassin and guarantee they get the nerf too. I have an uncanny knack for picking classes that get nerfed by the time I hit T8. Inc nerf to execute "now does 50% less dammage..." lol
  14. ARCHIVED-Davngr1 Guest

Dedmage wrote:
    yea.. that's one thing about you and your Dady Xill. you two(?) are hypocrits, i mean i have never in the time that i have participated in these foroums managed to come across anyone this diluted.
    Dedmage wrote:
    THAT is a flame cup cake and it was by YOU on page 1! after bigron only tried to explain to you his views on the matter.
    wow.. cant belive Xill errr Dedmage has not ben banned yet for being the troll he errr they are =D
  15. ARCHIVED-TumpieBrell Guest

Dedmage wrote:
    You've repeatedly bashed necro's by saying they're lazy, need to learn to play their class, etc. There's plenty of people here who know how to play the class, can do decent dps, yet still understand the class needs fixing because there's more to the game than DPS.
    The people you're bashing have years of helpful (and substantive) posts. Whereas while Xil may try to help, he falls far short by not providing any concrete information - and falsely implies that Necro as a class is fine just because Xil as a player has some success. Xils posts are mainly "hey look at me", and your posts are mainly "hey look at Xil". That doesn't help anyone, or the class get the balance it needs.
  16. ARCHIVED-Sabutai Guest

TumpieBrell wrote:
    /agree
    good post
  17. ARCHIVED-Carthington Guest

Dedmage wrote:
    Greetings,
    Now, I don't post here often but I just want to offer my 2cp.
    I do good dps, one of the best I've done is a 9.3k zonewide in Palace of the Ancient One behind a wizard. I didn't understand a whole lot of the necro issues when I came back from a break during ROK. But when I started raiding again I started understanding a lot of what I needed to do as a necro to be successful and understanding that there were issues with the classes that I felt wasn't right. I asked questions and have talked to other necros to try and be a better necro, and I gaurantee some of the questions were probably done. But none the less, I wills till ask questions.
    As a necro I feel my spells are casting slow, they don't hit hard enough, and certainly my pet is weak in many areas. I can see a lot of this in ACT. When I'm looking at how much I crit vs what my crit is, I understand I won't reach as high as I have, but I should be doing more than what the stats show. I land more hits than anyone in the raid, but yet I can't output as much damage.
    Some people feel though that a necro has the best package in the game. While that may be true, (and I'm being just a tad biased on that opinion), that does not mean there are no issues. The gear that I wear doesn't allow me to do anything any better than the average bear. Even if I cast my own debuffs, they do not make that much of a difference in the raid, they are not noticable.
    I may post more later, right now, my lunch break is over!!! :(
  18. ARCHIVED-Dedmage Guest

TumpieBrell wrote:
    Is it bashing or being honest?
    When some Necro are doing 3 times as much damage as other Necro in the same gear, with the same AA's, what does that mean to you?
    You see the same thing with all DPS classes. I know Illusionist that can do 6 thousand DPS in legendary RoK gear and fabled epic. Then I see others in Mythical with VP gear and raid jewelry struggling to get over 2500. Why is that?
    The answer seems pretty simple to me. Those players that are struggling need to learn.
    I mean look at Shadowknight. Before TSO the best tanks I had ever grouped with were Shadowknight, and many Shadowknight had tanked Trakanon without issue. But because there were so many players that couldn't learn how to play the class well, Shadowknight got buffed up to broken levels and now face an impending nerf again.
    Players who don't learn how to play effectively are the biggest problem Necro have. There are so many of them that the average player sees all Necro as worthless.
    Sure Necro have no raid Utility to speak of and pets die too easily yet do very little damage, but under the right circumstances they can and will do extremely well.
    All I see many of the posters who come here doing is perpetuating the myth that Necro and Conjy can't DPS in order to try and trick the developers into giving them a huge buff and that is incredibley stupid. Trolling forums in order to manipulate the developers into breaking a class is not an effective way to bring about positive change.
    And Tumpie look at how well all of that useful and helpful posting for years has worked out. Doesn't seem all that helpful now does it. And I would be willing to bet real money that these same posters that have been posting for years have been flaming anyone else who trys to post off the boards for years. Because that's what trolls do. They kick people off their bridge by any means nessicary.
  19. ARCHIVED-Traldan Omegafyre Guest

Dedmage wrote:
    Prove it.
  20. ARCHIVED-hellfire Guest

Dedmage wrote:
    That is any class in game where you havwe crappy players and elite players.
    Also that is any class in game where under right circumstances they are really good.
    But as has been proven and known by the magority of the community includeing end game elite players if all things are equall summoners are behind and as more of the priemium gear is introduced into game.................the gap only widens.
    You say all you see here is people comeing here trolling....but from what i have seen you have added nothing but comments and flames to incite negative comments from other players..... That is the definition of a troll and you fit it perfectly as far as can tell.