Alternate Advancement in KoS

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Morgaina, Feb 8, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-jeanjuedi Guest

From what I have read on other threads, Possession allows you to take over your pets body, allowing you to control it and see and use its spells for 60 seconds. You can also see its personae window. Your actual character is then made unavailable, meaning you have no control over it. And from what I gathered, if you get damaged, Possession breaks. Sounds like your pets spells also get placed on your hotbar. Really looks like just another fluff spell.
  2. ARCHIVED-Zald Guest

Well... while not the ubberest thing in the world, I'd say thats a heck of alot better than our fluff spells!

Just being able to see what my pet's "thinking" is pretty cool and informative! But again, its a 1 point intro AA... so I'll take it!
  3. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

That pretty much sums it up. I can see this maybe being useful if you need an offtank for 60 seconds. Controling your tank pet gives you much more taunting ability.
  4. ARCHIVED-Dayion Guest

Doesnt this also mean you get the perfect scout? Refering to the Possion skill you get, you could just sit your necro in a safe spot and move your pet ahead to check out any mobs that r around in all the new places. Unless they change it that your pet gets arggo from mobs when you posses it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ikuryo Guest

Not sure i like the requirement that i have a dagger for several of the abilites. I have yet to find a dagger as good as my staffs and staves. Sure I could carry one just for the ability but that seems kind of a waste.

Otherwise the skills look like they have some potential.
  6. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

The pet agros things like its a real player when you're controling it.
  7. ARCHIVED-cfteague2 Guest

Can someone explain to me the limits on what you can get? From an earlier post, it sounds like you cannot max all of the lines, even if you grind 99999999999 AAs?
    So what are the limits? How selective do we have to be?
  8. ARCHIVED-Deson Guest

Actually, until you hit 70 all your Achievement xp is incidental to events that occur during normal gameplay, you can grind them after your are capped. At present, most AP you can get total is 50.
  9. ARCHIVED-jeanjuedi Guest

So I am finally getting some AA's, so I figured I would come back to these screenies to kind of get an idea where I want to go with them. Looked again at Wild Channeling AA. At rank 8 it is only a 4.5 chance to Crit? That seems a bit low to be correct. Can anyone confirm?
  10. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

they get changed constantly