12th anniversary reward mount

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Irish, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Drusi_EQ2 Well-Known Member

Hmm okay if no broom mount, what about a flying, giant candy cane mount for Frostfell?

Or maybe the hippity hop idea could get approved if it were decorated like a bouncy, glittery Frostfell ornament!

So much fun!
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  2. Kander Developer

I want a heavy metal tortoise, with spikes on his shell.
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Would you sit on it, or stand up and adapt a surfing position?
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  4. Shonto Member

@ttobey... we're gonna need surfing animations for all player models plzthx. /hangten /shaka
  5. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

I never play in first person unless I am forced to, either by a game that does not even have third person (which usually results in me not even buying that game due to that one thing), or if I need to zoom in to actually see or click on a thing. First person gives me vertigo. And I like being zoomed out, quite often as far as it will go.

And wings on mounts and mercs... oh my. I can't wait till I've saved up enough status on all my alts to shrink Delidrae. I love her, but her big tail and wings are always in my way.

So yeah, whimsical mounts, big, glowy, loud, animated -- all fine -- but line of sight issues go from a minor annoyance to park that thing in the barn.

I like the anniversary mount. He matches my outfit. :p
    Quiarrah and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Harington Member

Thank you for the "almost free" mount! My almost favorite price!
  7. Arcos Active Member

Message to Kander - got my mount on Stormhold and it does not leap. Did you change your minds?
    Deathtognomes likes this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If Ttobey the Grinch, who will be out grinched by this wicked witch, can make a flying candy cane, he can use that and re-skin it with a broom skin =). I like the idea of a candy cane flying mount, but I shall not abandon my campaign to get my appearance broom to fly. It is a relatively small request from somebody that never asks them for anything. *Pouts in Ttobeys' direction*

Cyrrena
  9. Deathtognomes New Member

I'm wondering this too, jumped over a large drop off and splat.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

Might want to PM him in case he isn't scanning this thread.
  11. Kander Developer

We are looking at it now. Thanks!
    Prissetta and HaphazardAllure like this.
  12. Thimdirran Active Member

13. Rolien Active Member

Those are the eyes of a creature that knows it's an abomination and just wants the sweet embrace of death.
  14. Meneltel Well-Known Member

THAT is what the eyes of every froglok I see tell me...
    Prissetta likes this.
  15. Alenna Well-Known Member

this mount is not even for all my alts my ratonga and fae are going for the 12th anniversary mount this year. there is something about a ratonga riding a lion that just seems right. My fae well they like cute things and think the patchwork mounts are cute.

oh and please add 35+ tradeskillers to that as well for flight as well.
  16. Alenna Well-Known Member

i am one of those that plays in third person makes it easier for me to see where the aggro mobs are and spot shinies. and when you have a low level adventurer high level crafter doing crafty things in high level areas they need to have 360 degree sight lol. and as was stated it makes it hard to pick up shinies and harvest while mounted on it.
  17. Alenna Well-Known Member

what level are you on stormhold 30 is the level you can leap at.
  18. Dude Well-Known Member

I play almost exclusively in third person. It's just easier to see what's around me.
    Meneltel likes this.
  19. Mojoslayer New Member

Seriously, A Lion mount with wings is awsome but I think Daybreak has a Daycare center in there building and go to 5 year olds too ask them .."Hey kids what color should we paint this mount?"