12th anniversary reward mount

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Irish, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Meneltel Well-Known Member

If I don't like the look of a mount, but I want the mount, I just hide its appearance. However, thank you Devs. And happy 12th Anniversary! May we all be around for the 25th one!
  2. Regolas Well-Known Member

Curious why it's prestige with those stats
  3. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Yikes, I hadn't noticed that, I have two pay accounts and also silver accounts. This means that my silver accounts can't use it!

Festival rewards should NOT be sub-use only! :mad:
  4. Tekka Well-Known Member

Sure hope that's an oversight. It's one thing to have basic game features, quest and dungeon gear, buffs and premium zones stuck on that side of a subscription line, but a statless mount from a yearly festival event?

If it is intentional is it a precedent for what to expect if there are new items added as rewards to other festivals?
  5. Kander Developer

Actually, I agree. We will take the prestige off of it.

P.S. To the rest of you. The mount is not even live yet. Chill.
    daicia, Juraiya, Mizgamer62 and 16 others like this.
  6. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Thanks! :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

Shouldn't it be the 13th Anniversary?
  8. Daelini Active Member

12 year. In the past you used to get added "bonus" days for buying the expansions and stuff.
  9. Anaogi Well-Known Member

Not since the game launched in 2004. This isn't a vet reward with that funky accounting of time...
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

Ah, ok. I wondered why I had gotten a 12 year vet reward last year, but this year is the 12th anniversary. Thanks for clearing it up.
  11. Ellimist Active Member

I thought it was kinda cool reward but I don't like the colors either so I probably won't use it often I mostly use the pegasus feather flight wings cause my bats mount still doesn't work as a display mount.

P.S. where is the full announcement about Vet rewards and why they are no longer doing them?
  12. Merriel Well-Known Member

I'm really not impressed with these patchwork mounts either. About the only thing I'd use them for is a plushie for some kid's bedroom. Still, I won't complain about new housing items, as I don't use any mounts for my characters for appearance purposes except disc's or wings anyways.
    Juraiya likes this.
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it's been in other places, but it's also on the first page of this thread in a post by Kander.
  14. Katz Well-Known Member

I like the patchwork things. My Beastlord has a patchwork pet and mount. People have different tastes and there are tons of non-patchwork mounts.
    Gramma, Spindle, Drusi_EQ2 and 2 others like this.
  15. Tekka Well-Known Member

It was a response in a post (a couple now), but so far as I know, there was no announcement nor was there a reason given.
    Gramma likes this.
  16. Almee Well-Known Member

I admit that I have sometimes criticized graphics, in this game, but honestly guys, this is a free, flying mount that anyone can earn fairly easily. What's not to like? If you don't want to ride it change it to a house item and stable it with the rest of the mounts you don't use or don't do the quest line (which, even by my strict set of standards, is a pretty fun line to do).

I always enjoy the Heroes Festival and am looking forward to it. Getting the mount will be a delightful bonus to a fun holiday event. Thank you DB. You did good.
  17. santargria Well-Known Member

Well, I'm a mount-o-holic anyway and it's one more I can add to my stables.

So keep em coming that's what I say
    Gramma, Juraiya, Siren and 2 others like this.
  18. Daelini Active Member

Guess my post offended some of the thin skinned, safe space seeking people on these forums seeing as how it is missing...so funny.

Again, I ask, Kander...I do appreciate things that you guys do (mostly) but, if possible, can you all tone down the pride parade rainbow display stuff? Solid colours, patchwork - all nice...random splattering of pastel colours is painful.
  19. Zannya Member

No longer doing Veteran Rewards? eeeek why?
    ZUES, Gramma and Quiarrah like this.
  20. Zannya Member

This is usually me... saying this... I always stand up for the Devs and appreciate what we get and what they do. But lately everything we are "rewarded" with is silly, where is the dignified stuff for our chars? Lily may be a decorator but she is not a silly one. So I am not criticizing, just suggesting or asking, can we get something not so silly another time. :)