Flame of the Phoenix LF more friends.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Seryndipity, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Seryndipity Active Member

Thank you Rackbeer- you compliment all of us!
  2. Seryndipity Active Member

Thank you Rackbeer. I feel I am only as great as our guildies and well, we DO have awesome ones!
  3. Seryndipity Active Member

We are pleased to announce that Flame of the Phoenix guild now has members across three time zones and also in the UK. I've seen more , and I mean more, activity all times of the days during the week and lots at night, Eastern time which is Kattana's and mine. Weekends are amazing for all.
  4. Seryndipity Active Member

The Leaders and our Officers held our first Guild Meeting last night to bring our ideas, thoughts and suggestions together to be able to offer our guildies more on a weekly basis. Events are being put together now more than before for ALL levels and yes, our level cap friends as well. We also have members from different age groups so don't feel as if you won't be able to communicate with someone your age. Stop reading and get in touch with us!
  5. azekiael New Member

We also have people on in the Oceanic peak and would love to add some more friends from that region.
    santargria and Seryndipity like this.
  6. Seryndipity Active Member

That would be kind of great in my opinion! The more the merrier too. Tonight is Raid night for our Guild: two tiers back to back for our lower leveled members.
  7. Seryndipity Active Member

I am going to let you all know Guild Raid event night was fun last night and it got our feet wet on working together as a raid party. Two different raid instances and tiers but we would like to see MORE members join us to take part and have fun right along with us. If any of you would like to join the guild, I will be ingame today so send me a /tell so we can chat!
  8. Aife New Member

The more we grow the more I realize this is the best guild I have ever been in, even being leader with Seryn. Check us out, we don't disappoint. Lots to offer and very friendly guild members.
    Seryndipity likes this.
  9. Seryndipity Active Member

We are in need of level 100 DPS and 100 healers, (Warden slot is filled.) for AoM runs. Two slots open. Feel free to contact me, Aife or one of our Officers.
  10. AlannahRaven New Member

My turn for story sharing!

So. I had gotten bored of playing a lot of my usual games and started looking for something new. Everquest 2 popped up on my radar, but I was skeptical about it as I am wary of Membership games. I overlooked that bit for a while looking into what it had to offer and it was mostly the crafting that interested me. I love crafting. However I hate playing games solo. With my friends being on the fence about playing I knew I had to start looking into guilds. So even before I made my first character in game I started browsing the Guild Recruiting forums.

This guild stuck in my mind as being friendly, open to new players, and it sounded like everyone was doing their part to contribute. There was no mandatory crafting, raiding, participating in anything beyond what you yourself wanted to do and were willing to do. I hate grinding dungeons and raiding has never been my thing so not being forced into it was another plus. After much internal debate I decided to contact Seryndipity. I told a bit about myself, what I liked to do, that I was new and that I was looking for a place to call home. Then I waited, created my character and started leveling.

The response that I got when I next checked the boards warm and welcoming. We met in game and I was invited to the guild, given the tour of the guild hall, and assured that if I ever needed help, all I need is ask. Though I am still very much new and very much still trying to figure things out Seryn has been there to help me get on my feet, explaining anything and everything I've had questions about so far. The other guildies have been just as helpful and I've had so much fun talking with all of them. I am truly glad this guild stood out in my mind because everyone feels like family here.

If you are on the fence, don't have a guild, or are just looking for somewhere with a friendly atmosphere to hang your hat I would highly recommend you contact Seryndipity and join our growing family. :)
    Seryndipity and HaphazardAllure like this.
  11. Seryndipity Active Member

You honor me and our Guild, Alannah. Every single one of our members has a story as to how they came to be. Whether someone is new to Norrath altogether or a seasoned player- all have a place with us. I also completely agree that it does feel like a family and that is how I see it as well. So glad we were able to connect and offer you your very own place with us!
  12. Aife New Member

Tonight is my guild HQ night event and every Sunday. We run one and two groups, working as a team. It's a great thing to see in this day of server population. Give Seryn a tell to learn more about your place with us.
    Seryndipity and HaphazardAllure like this.
  13. Seryndipity Active Member

Our Officers have been chosen; all contribute their own skills and are all recruiters. We are closed for open Officer positions but you can see what classes we have on EQ2u.
  14. Aife New Member

Good guild event last night. Even Seryn ran along with us though that HQ she had already completed. We are in the process of purchasing the T4 Hall so we have a bigger better Hall to house us-if more friends join us. Seryn is still helping our newer members who are stuck in a Silver account status with (1) Krono as long as you meet her conditions in an earlier post here. Go FotP.
    Seryndipity likes this.
  15. Seryndipity Active Member

I am in fact doing that but I'm not handing them out like candy Come find me in game to learn more.
  16. AlannahRaven New Member

In the short time I have been with FotP I have never felt left out. Every member has a voice. Every member who has needs is met with help. Time is taken to get to know everyone as an individual. Any concerns are addressed as a guild as a whole. Help can even come when you least expect it or even think you need it. I was just sitting around doing nothing but chatting and Seryn offered to go questing with me. Normally I'm a crafter not an adventurer, but I decided to give it ago. It was actually quite fun and I was really grateful that Seryn took the time to help me. This guild makes you feel like family instead of just a face in the crowd. I'm proud to be a part of this family. :D
    Aife, Seryndipity and HaphazardAllure like this.
  17. Seryndipity Active Member

That was great fun for me as well, Alannah. Believe me, it was not only helping you but me in the biggest of ways. Why, you or anyone else may ask? Good guild leaders often have so much on their plates and spend a fair amount of their game time attending to leadership responsibilities, (as most of my guildies know.) When I log in, after chatting with whomever is online, I have events to check, new members to welcome in personally, mail to reply to and send out, and then other miscellaneous duties to take care of not to mention helping others who need me. In short, you helped me get out and about in the world and have fun helping YOU! Look, I know some may think it is being too unselfish and I should take care of my character and quests but this is the enjoyment I get from leading a pretty awesome guild and considerably more awesome guild friends.
    Aife likes this.
  18. Aife New Member

We all just love you Seryn to bits and pieces. Where would we be without you ? ❤
    Seryndipity likes this.
  19. Seryndipity Active Member

*smile* I feel the same! More people lining up at our front door last night to join our family. The words of Emma Lazarus come to mind suddenly.
    "Give me your (Norrath's) tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse if your (server's) teeming shore. Send these, the (guileless) homeless, tempest-tossed, to me: I lift my lamp beside the golden (guild) door :)
  20. Aife New Member

We have noticed a pattern since the TLE servers opened up and that is guilds lost loads of members who went over which left little or no members who stayed behind. This is tragic for anyone who did not want to follow suit. If this is you and have no one in your guild to game with, come over and join FotP. There are lots of us who play day, night or both and you will no longer feel like you're standing alone.