Freeport News

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Encanto, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Encanto Senior Guide

I heard rumors of yet another new homeowner in the Halas area (Frostfang Sea) that will be needing some assistance on Thursday, November 6th at 6:00 PM Pacific! Come see if you can help them!

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    pawsome likes this.
  2. pawsome Member

Thank you for the chance to explore your hall of wonderful decorating ideas during the NoTD Hold of Prexus event. The costume contest was delightful and the gifts are very appreciated. Every time I meet a guide for a quest I get into character. Guides are fun people. Well met and HUZZAH!:D
  3. Squeecha Senior Guide

We is glad you had fun.
  4. Squeecha Senior Guide

Speakings of fun.... Tonight (Wed) at 5 Pacific, there will bes a Halfling at the New Halas docks with some puzzlers and conundrums for you to solve.

Show up and sees if you can figures them out.
  5. Squeecha Senior Guide

Unfortunately, the little Halfling got delayed by some extra stuffs. So he will be just a bit late arriving.
  6. Andura Guide

There is a rumor that later today November 6th, 2014 in the Qeynos Capital at 4:00 PM Pacific there will be some visitors looking for some help.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  7. Penthesalea Guide

Are there some days you just feel a bit crazy? Or maybe a little insane? There will be one (or some) out in Antonica on Saturday Nov 8th at 1pm pacific time. Come join them for some fun!

Now for the disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you, who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  8. Squeecha Senior Guide

Tomorrow evening (11/20), I hears that a wayward individual may bes at Cardin Ward in Obol Plains around 5 Pacific looking for some brave sorts to do some seeking for them.
  9. Encanto Senior Guide

A mystic seeks your help in putting a spirit to rest on Friday, November 21st at 2:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Eastern). You will find him just inside the gates of The Cardin Ward near The Tourbillion.

10. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! I was gonna come back and say thank you in person but it took me awhile to do it and I'm sure you all had wandered off!
  11. Andura Guide

A defiler is in need of help finding the lost souls of some very important individuals today, Sunday November 23rd at 10:00 AM Pacific just inside the gates to Cardin Ward.

12. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Yesterday I was on AB for a bit and watched an insane amount of people around the quest giver. May I make a few suggestions?
    1. no mount, no pets.
    2. it's a group update. Group up with whoever is standing near you. Pick 1 person to be near the quest giver. Everyone else stand bacccck. I have no idea if you need to hail them or can just be near.
    3. After the initial rush is gone, or maybe a bit later, say hi to the guides or say thanks or dance with them ;) It is a real person and not an NPC and it should be an interaction kind of thing and they love to RP!!
    Doodlebug likes this.
  13. Doodlebug New Member

1. I like the no mounts or pets idea; less effects means a happy computer.
    2. Grouping with anyone who's by you is a good idea. Adds a bit of socialization to an otherwise, sort of, lonely quest.
    3. I get excited whenever a Guide roleplays; whether with me, or others.
  14. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I agree, I have fun. I try to attend events even if I've done it a few times cause I like the variety from the daily questing grind and talking to myself!!
    I am breaking rule #1 on my beastlord. Meatbeast gets put away for no one, but I did tell him to stay in a corner!
  15. Squeecha Senior Guide

Okays, to helps folk work off some of the excess food, or to relax before shopping, we'll has a little fun.

This afternoon at 4 PM (Pacific), the spirits will again be seeking assistance in Obol Plains.

Then tomorrow, at 1 PM (Pacific), those in the New Halas area might watches for an Ogress who is having a bit of a predicament finding enough things to pack her stuff into after doing her shoipping.
  16. Penthesalea Guide

One will be needing your help on Dec 1st at 6 pm Pacific in Halas. Find her on the Docks!

17. Jocote Guide

Be on the lookout for a Wandering Mystic, on Thursday December 4th, at 8pm pst, in the Obol Plains .....
  18. Andura Guide

I heard a rumor that on Friday December 5th at 2:00 PM Pacific that there will be a High Elf looking for assistance in Halas.

19. CowKiller Member

i'll bring my panda :) and make it a party :)
  20. Andura Guide

I heard a rumor that there will be some pirates in the vicinity of the New Halas docks at 5:00 PM Pacific today December 6th and that they will be looking for some brave adventurers to help in their quest of perfection.