Freeport News

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Encanto, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Jexi Well-Known Member

LOL my luck isn't so good. I was doing holiday stuff and totally forgot to check back here about the Newsies. I'll get it eventually. :(
  2. Ajazia New Member

I want that quest too. I keep missing it due to work.. Please bring the Newsies back during the week please... :)
  3. Ajazia New Member

ok so if any guides thinking about running the Newies quest this weekend would work out well. I'm actually off work.. PLEASE!!!!
  4. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

What is the Newsies?
  5. konvikt New Member

i concur, i need to get the bag finally on like 10-15 characters lol
  6. Ajazia New Member

Nebulous Newsies... a quest for a bag.. big bag... need more room... need bigger bag...
  7. Andura Guide

Be on the lookout today January 3rd 2015 for a frazzled Gigglegibber in New Halas at 11:00 AM Pacific.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  8. Encanto Senior Guide

A cute lady troll will need some adventurers to help out in Lavastorm on Friday, January 9th at 5:00 PM Pacific!

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  9. Penthesalea Guide

Happy New Year Freeport!

It's time to Shake off our winter gear and travel to warmer climate! Let us head out to Zek the orcish Wastes for some hide and seek fun! When you may ask? Tomorrow Tues Jan 6th at 5pm pacific time. Meet Crediius on the docks!

10. Deaby Member

I guess you wait for an announcement on the server. I try to read what is going on but it goes by so quickly. Is there more information on the event for friday or we just have to wait.
  11. Ajazia New Member

Would you please run the Newsies quest again? I keep missing it. PLEASE!!!!!! I need bigger bags.... :)
  12. Encanto Senior Guide

Some most unusual visitors will be arriving at The City of Freeport (near the docks) on Friday, January 16th at 5:00 PM Pacific. Perhaps you should check it out!

13. konvikt New Member

Kael or be Kael'ed is one that hasnt been run in a while too
  14. Andura Guide

I heard a rumor that today January 19th at 10:00 AM Pacific, there will be an Orc needing assistance in Greater Faydark.

15. Andura Guide

Tis indeed brave to want to face the Giants of Kael! However, the Dwarves can get rather busy sometimes, so it is best to leave us a time frame we can relay to them, that it would be good to have them visit. They tend to like to plan things out =).
  16. konvikt New Member

for me personally its any day after 5pm cst, but id guess for most players were talking a friday evening between 5pm and 7pm cst so they wouldnt have to interrupt their raid times or miss it
  17. Andura Guide

I heard a rumor that a frazzled Ratonga will be looking for assistance today January 24th at High Noon (3:00 PM EST) in Butcherblock.

18. Andura Guide

I heard a rumor that a Coldain Dwarf of a great family will be visiting the Eastern Wastes today 2/2/2015 at 11:00 AM PST and that she could use the assistance of some brave souls.

19. Jinny Guide

In the Obol Plains a certain Mystic is rumored to appear this Thursday Feb. 5th and be in need of assistance, Rumor has it the appearance would be somewhere around the time of 5pm PST. Are you the adventure to come to this Mystic's aid?

20. Andura Guide

There is a rumor floating about that a couple of dwarves will be in Butcherblock Mountains today 2/4/15 at 7:00 PM Pacific and will be looking for some brave adventurers to aid them in their journey.

Also, be on the look out tomorrow 2/5/15 for some happenings.