Freeport News

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Encanto, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Thanks to all the guides who volunteer their time :)
    Andura and Encanto like this.
  2. Sylvain Member

Agreed, thanks for your time and effort. I look forward to the next one. :cool:
    Andura and Encanto like this.
  3. Andura Guide

Are you gearing up for the most festive time of the year? If so there will be an Arasai in the Sinking Sands tomorrow December 10th at 4:00 PM Pacific looking to help you out.

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  4. Squeecha Senior Guide

It's the most funderful time of the year....... and tomorrow, if you makes your way into a special Wonderland around 6 PM, you may finds a sad Gigglegibber looking for some assistance.
  5. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Wonderful! Just one thing though, remember about the layers. We all want to be able to reach the sad gigglegibber to help him. :)
  6. Sylvain Member

What time zone might that be?
  7. Squeecha Senior Guide

Hmmm.... I forgots that part, but when we post times here, they'll be Pacific.
  8. Encanto Senior Guide

A lady of standing will be in need of some assistance in the Qeynos Capitol District on 12/15/2014 at 7:00 PM Pacific (10:00 PM Eastern).

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  9. Andura Guide

Later today at 4:00 PM Pacific in Halas a Gigglegibber will be looking for some assistance.

10. Jocote Guide

Pssst....
    Are you a late night Owl, or just someone who like to help people late at night/ early in the morning ?
    Be on the lookout for a poor Mystic in Obol Plains Thursday December 18th at 2:30am pst.
  11. CowKiller Member

just a thought don't do guide events in city of hate any more i got turned to slime second i un invised
  12. Komatus Well-Known Member

You can use an evil toon to place a flag and then jump in from guild hall with your good toon.
  13. CowKiller Member

did but they had the event beside the frostfell zone in and beside a X4 with few other X4 walking around instant slime
  14. Komatus Well-Known Member

Interesting....I have done it with 2 good toons and haven't had a problem. You must have just had bad luck for that many guards to be there at once...or any at all for that matter.
  15. Squeecha Senior Guide

The same thing tends to happen the other way around too for some folks. You just has to catches the ones in the cities that is less prejudiced against your personal moral choices....
  16. Penthesalea Guide

This just in! "Yous must come to Gorowyn today (Dec 22) at 1pm pacific. I's be in da housing place! Yous bring your cookbooks! Yous helps me I may have to eats you!"
    Hmm sounds like you better come and help!

17. Jexi Well-Known Member

Any chance of the Newsie quest coming back sometime this weekend? I was asleep when it was around last time. :) I have the whole weekend off for the holiday. hehe
  18. Andura Guide

There is a rumor going around that today December 27th at 1:00 PM Pacific in the area of Cardin Ward in Obol Plains there will be a mystic looking for some brave adventurers help.

19. Jinny Guide

Rumor has it that will be a snowy creature lurking around the Frostfell Winter Wonderland village this evening about 6 pm pst (Dec. 30th) sharing a tale or 2 with the adventurer that are brave enough to get close enough.

Faeonara likes this.
  20. Jinny Guide

The snowy creature has had a conflict and will need to move his/her lurking to 8pm pst. Sorry for any inconvenience.