Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Bansidhe Active Member

Sure,looks like we will both be at this event on sunday,so should see you then,maybe we can team up :)
  2. Bansidhe Active Member

This is 2am for me in the UK,so I will be setting the alarm for it,and may be a bit groggy! :p
  3. Bansidhe Active Member

Brilliant fun,well worth staying up for,would love to see an extended version of this someday 10/10 :D
  4. Arabella Precari New Member

Thank you again! I will continue to keep my eyes peeled here, because I really have no idea of what other fun guide quests are possible!
  5. Guide Croakis Guide

Thursday 4-10:

Around 4pm pacific in Darklight Woods... our favorite dwarf of ales will be looking for some help!

More Soon! :D
    Bansidhe likes this.
  6. Guide Croakis Guide

Last minute update!!
    Today at 1pm pacific in Thundering Steppes.. a need for collecting bones will be going on.. so be sure to protect your own!!

More Soon!:rolleyes:
    Bansidhe likes this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Could we get the event where we help with getting drums? I had asked if this event could change so everyone could participate since it was only allowing people that were craftsman (can make the drum themselves) help which did get changed (woots!). I don't think it was run after it was made available to all. During the afternoon on weekdays is a great time for me but if people see the reward for this event I am sure they will want it run a couple more different times due to schedules. Thanks so much! Guides rock it!
  8. Bellandu Senior Guide

We definitely can make a point of running this quest soon. I know guides that run quests at all times, including one that does them usually during the week in the afternoon. Keep an eye out for this quest soon.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

10. Guide Croakis Guide

Wednesday 4-16:
    Around 4pm pacific on the isle of Mara... bring your best detective work to see if you can solve this one!

More Soon! :)
  11. Guide Croakis Guide

Update!
    Wednesday 4-16:
    1pm pacific in Antonica.. a young dragon needs help from being constantly teased!

More Soon:D
  12. Bellandu Senior Guide

Thursday 4/17 at 1pm pdt:
    A Kerran is looking for someone with a love of hunting in Antonica. She can be found not far from the North Qeynos gates.
  13. Sallid New Member

Hello! I'm lookin' for a shrinking item to complete my appearance and I've heard tell of a few guide quests that could help me out! If there is anyway one of them could be run soon that would be awesome! TY:)
  14. Guide Croakis Guide

I have heard murmurings of such an item.. and I believe in the next several days the young coldain will be spotted.. keep an eye open here and I will track down where the lil fella is at!

I do believe I have heard some chatter about a drum too.. for those interested..

More Soon!;)
  15. Sallid New Member

Croakis, you're awesome! Keepin' my eye out and thank you :D
  16. Guide Croakis Guide

As I was saying...
    Monday 4-21:

12 noon pacific in Thundering Steppes... near the docks.. a bard needs some help with writing a song....

1pm pacific in Frostfang Sea.. a young coldain has a fascination with local fungus....

More Soon! :)
  17. Sallid New Member

Thanks a ton, Croakis! You're the best <3
  18. Bellandu Senior Guide

Wednesday, 4/23 at 1pm pacific:

In Withered Lands: A gnome has lost his research papers and is in need of assistance in finding them.
  19. Guide Croakis Guide

Coming Soon to a Isle of Mara near you....
    Thursday 4-24 around 4pm... do you have a clue?.. *snickers and hops off*:p

*stops suddenly :eek: and returns*

Almost forgot...

More Soon! :D
  20. Guide Croakis Guide

Mayday!! Mayday!! Mayday!!:eek:

Errr... ok.. May 1st Thursday :D

4pm pacific in Greater Faydark.. an orc on a mission for revenge is in need of help!

More Soon:rolleyes: