Halls of the Green Robes: Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Croakis, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Tallann Senior Guide

I'm sure that can all be arranged. Keep an eye on this thread, and we'll see what we can do. I've been looking for an excuse to hold a baking contest, anyway....

- Tallann
  2. Bellandu Senior Guide

Wednesday, 3/12 at 1pm pdt. Look for a dwarf in Antonica, seems his drinking contest went very well and he has run out of supplies.
  3. Tallann Senior Guide

About that baking contest...

On Wednesday, March 12th, at approximately 8:00 p.m. PST / 11:00 p.m. EST, in Greater Faydark (Kelethin)...a baker will be looking for inspiration as she prepares to create the most important dessert of her career!

- Tallann

Eep! The boring disclaimers! Please note: All times/dates are subject to change, due to that pesky evildoer known as Real Life™, as all Guides are simply volunteers, and they are just as susceptible to unforeseen circumstances as anyone else. If an event is rescheduled (or cancelled), I will try to keep you posted on the new dates/times, but unfortunately, that won't always be possible. I sincerely apologize in advance to anyone who feels that their time has been wasted as the result of an unexpectedly cancelled or delayed quest, and I hope that it won't tarnish your enjoyment of future events.

Additionally, one never knows when a Guide might suddenly be bitten by the Inspiration bug or the Unexpected Spare Time bug and decide that they just have to host an event NOW!, so you should always be on the lookout for strange rumblings, especially in the special frequency "General" channel that many of you listen to.
  4. Basel Noire Active Member

Yay! I have these both on the schedule, thank you!
  5. Bellandu Senior Guide

Wednesday, March 12 at around 4pm pdt. Look for some trouble in Lavastorm. Seems there is some problem with lost things.
  6. Bellandu Senior Guide

Thursday, 3/20/14:
    1pm pdt. A halfling has been seen in Frostfang Sea looking for some help. Come see what he is in need of.
    4pm pdt. A beautiful high elf lass is seeking advice about love in Antonica near the lighthouse.
  7. Bellandu Senior Guide

Tuesday, March 25:
    1pm pdt - Now why is a snow creature in Halas. Maybe she is in need of assistance. Look for her in the residential section.
  8. Guide Croakis Guide

After a short absence.....

The frog is back!! :)

Wednesday 3-26:
    An ogre in Feerrott needs help finding his missing sister... 8am pacific..

Thursday 3-27:
    Around 4pm pacific in Thundering Steppes... a few rambunctious fire-breathers need to be cared for....

More Soon! :)
  9. Tallann Senior Guide

This hasn't been forgotten -- I was just waiting for Bristlebane Day to roll around so that a particular [brand-new!] quest would be available. So...

On Tuesday, April 1st, at approximately 8:00 p.m. PST / 11:00 p.m. EST, in the Enchanted Lands...a meeting will take place, and all pranksters are invited to attend!

- Tallann

Eep! The boring disclaimers! Please note: All times/dates are subject to change, due to that pesky evildoer known as Real Life™, as all Guides are simply volunteers, and they are just as susceptible to unforeseen circumstances as anyone else. If an event is rescheduled (or cancelled), I will try to keep you posted on the new dates/times, but unfortunately, that won't always be possible. I sincerely apologize in advance to anyone who feels that their time has been wasted as the result of an unexpectedly cancelled or delayed quest, and I hope that it won't tarnish your enjoyment of future events.

Additionally, one never knows when a Guide might suddenly be bitten by the Inspiration bug or the Unexpected Spare Time bug and decide that they just have to host an event NOW!, so you should always be on the lookout for strange rumblings, especially in the special frequency "General" channel that many of you listen to.
  10. Bellandu Senior Guide

Wednesday, April 2nd at 1pm pdt:

Someone in distress has been heard in Loping Plains asking for assistance. Able bodied adventurers are needed to assist him.
  11. Froich New Member

Pretty please with a Marr cherry on top, is there any chance of fungoid souvenirs in our future?
  12. Guide Croakis Guide

I would say that is a certainty, watch for updates here!

Also.... on 4-3 (Thursday)

2pm pacific in Antonica... seems a prince needs help with a curse!

4pm pacific in Darklight Woods.. watch out for the instanity!!

More Soon! o_O
  13. Bellandu Senior Guide

Ask and ye shall receive:

Thursday (4/3) at 10am in Frostfang Sea .....a coldain looking for help with fungoid research.
  14. Arabella Precari New Member

I now have this newly discovered thread bookmarked, waiting with wildly fluttering wings of anticipation for the next rumor of Fungoid Fascination (having missed today's!)

My lil Saphia thanks you!
  15. Bansidhe Active Member

16. Tallann Senior Guide

Hopefully this works for both of you.

On Sunday, April 6th, at approximately 6:00 p.m. PST / 9:00 p.m. EST, in the Frostfang Sea...a researcher will be looking for people who are willing to help him study the fungoids in the area.

- Tallann

Additionally, one never knows when a Guide might suddenly be bitten by the Inspiration bug or the Unexpected Spare Time bug and decide that they just have to host an event NOW!, so you should always be on the lookout for strange rumblings, especially in the special frequency "General" and "Crafting" channels that many of you listen to.
  17. Arabella Precari New Member

It works for me! I hope it works for Banfae as well! THANK YOU! Let's see that's 8PM CST. Alarm set! Not that I'll need one. I'll be excited about it all weekend, despite the pesky evildoer threat.
  18. Bansidhe Active Member

Yay..now all I have to do is work out when that is in gmt and i'm there! :D,thank you :)
  19. Bansidhe Active Member

Lol,see we told you we were watching the thread! :)
  20. Arabella Precari New Member

Banfae, we should meet up in game sometime!