Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2022

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok I absolutely agree with you Kattt , I was mistaken to think the tomb was not part of the zone .
    I much prefer not having to zone into the building.
    I also would like to have no furniture or vegetation.
    Thank you for posting these pictures, I have not been inside the tomb for a long time and then I was focused more on the action.
  2. Playz4fun Active Member

SUGGESTION :)

Perhaps a questline that rewards a rose bush you can put in your house. You can pick from it once a day and get roses (not a ton, but some).

Enjoying EDay..thank you!
    Jinksie, Kattt, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  3. Carynn Well-Known Member

For future holidays, please make available the "men's" clothing option for females. I'd rather have had the men's one this time, as it's fantastic, then yet another look-up-my-name-and-address dress.
    Twyla, Jinksie, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, at least they're beginning to get away from the "(male) fan service" outfits, where you hope there's a pair of short "tennis shorts" or sleeveless leotards under there (not always the case, apparently, especially with female Ratonga characters, oddly)... :-/

I way prefer the new "cuts still leaving not much to the imagination" robes that have pants of some sort underneath...those look cool, and classy. :)

And enable females to wear shoes as well... ;->

Uwk
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I just finished the quest "Heartbreaker", and I really like florist Vhys flower stand.
    Could we get something like that, with and without goods?
    So far, we got the closed traveling merchant cart, if we don't have an open one yet I would love to have one.
    After all these years of EQ2 I would be not surprised if we already had an open ready for business stand.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Somewhere, no doubt, but I think I recognize the vases, at any rate; they remind me of those pretty urns we can get as Vetrovia things (recipes or boughten items). :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Kattt Well-Known Member

Are you referring to this item?

\aITEM -261663399 -1688324730:a merchant display cart\/a
    [IMG]

And I am not looking at it, at the moment, but I think the vase there, is this one, perhaps partially sunken?
    \aITEM -1188882772 4855917:Vex Thal Squat Vase\/a
    [IMG]

Which comes from Florrie in City of Fordel Midst, after doing the ROS adventure questline. =)

The cart comes from Coalition of Tradesfolke merchant in Freeport, with faction.

Hope that helps.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. elflover Well-Known Member

Ok reposting my suggestion from last yr:

Ok idea for future e-day crafted items..

1. Gilded Hart Sugar Plate
    2. Romantic floating candles (reskin these \aITEM 673550744 -276503818:Dark Floating Candles\/a)
    a. red and white -Romantic
    b. yellow and white - Loyal
    c. purple, pink and white - Passionate
    (maybe not these colors but eday colors)
    3. Gilded Hart plate setting (reskin \aITEM -1744421058 563396644:wooden table setting\/a) , possibly even do the copper cookware to match the gilded hart colors or just some plates, bowls and cups
    4. More furniture to match the Tholuxe Pealls items - bed, dresser, bookshelf, pink rug, maybe also a golden set to match the gold rug. (bothers me more than anything i dont have a full matching furniture set yall do this on purpose dont you ?)

9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

that vase is really pretty, close up.
    Thanks, Kattt, now I only have to figure out who in Freeport I have to murder to get that cart.
    To bad the "good" faction can't get one.

Kaitheel, I found one Quest that cannot be done on Tarinax, but is being offered.
    Both the Quests that lead into the Shard of Love cannot be done, because there is no Shard of Love instance, and I was counting on getting lots of candy and letters in there.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

Ah! Because the Shard of Love is associated with The Shadow Odyssey, and since Tarinax is currently at Echoes of Faydwer, no version of the zone is available, yet. I'll note that for future TLE progression notes. Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  11. Kaitheel Developer

Yeah, those ideas were already on the feedback ideas list for Erollisi Day.

~ Kaitheel
  12. Kaitheel Developer

13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'd love nicer-looking copper cookware and dishes (extending the Gilded Hart set would be nice for that, yes!); the ones we have now are so grimy-looking, they're only fit for the kitchen sink(s), or replicating terra cotta.. :-/ In RL, copper stuff that was that old would be still shiny, but greenish in patina, I think (I blame the art department). :-/
    I love the Tholuxe stuff! Definitely more. :)

Buddy of mine I decorate a lot for (>cough< Q >cough<) had nearly a handful of these in her recent SSHHS Everfrost house, and I used them for just about everything. :) One of the things that makes me want to check out the VoV stuff in more detail. :)

Can always do what I do: have at least two toons per server, one Good, one Evil. I did that on AB, way back when, the first time they opened up more Character Slots (curse you, SOE/DBG! How dare -- you...ooh...that's it, baby, put them on sale...), and I wanted to be able to tour whatever houses caught my eye on the forums over there, regardless of what city they were in. ;->

And it's a good way to have someone else buy the opposite faction items for a toon, as long as they're not No-Trade. ;->

Uwk
    who is now the proud "father" of 126 toons... X-D
    Breanna and Kattt like this.
  14. Shaie Active Member

The one item I noticed is malfunctioning is an older crafted item. It's from Romantic Gifts to craft II & is called "Gift of the Libertine". It's a dark-purple wrapped box with a white ribbon. When placed, hearts float up from it. ALSO when placed, it simply disappears (and in fact, is difficult to place because unless you enlarge it to its full size [which is still pretty small] you can't see it to place it) from view and the hearts are also quite small & not very easy to see. This is not even a "if I turn at a 27.26125 degree angle and look at it with a side-eye I can see it" sort of thing either. You can ONLY see it when you zoom in to practically first-person view. Even with a newer video card and HDMI graphics, I cannot see the one I have placed in front of an ice wall in my Everfrost Summer Home.

I'm with Uwk on the prettier cookware & dishes. If we can have fancy tea sets, then can't we also pretty please have fancy dishes to go with them??? And maybe some silverware too? You could even bring back the ability for players to create these maybe?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, if it's part of the new recipe sets to go with the Gilded Hart stuff, then yep, we'll be able to make it. :)

Even just having it available to get at all, even off a merchant, would help. ;->

Uwk
    who was just agreeing with Elflover as the instigator for that idea :)
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Kattt Well-Known Member

I would love the tea sets recolored for eday colors and themes. Or even some heart shapes and such added to the design of it. However, it is in my estimation, likely more doubtful they would do this, since they currently sell a tea set on the marketplace for eday, and there might be feeling it would take away from/compete with that. However, that being said, if additional sets were made to be crafted or quest rewarded, I don't think, if different, it would change whether I would buy the current ones from shop. But that is just my thoughts on it.

I definitely love the idea of different recolorings of candles and such. I really love that they keeping coming out with new colors of single simple candles. That gives us the chance to take those different colors and make our own groupings. =) But I welcome even more colors. This year they gave us a darker pink/purplish color. I would love to see more of these singles in purple (no greenery, just plain candle like the one this year,) light pink, reds, etc. More colors on the floating ones would be great as well. Kinda akin to all the choices we have on simple roses too. =)

I would especially love more choices on the Tholuxe stuff! Any new items that have that Asian feel like the Mara area, the Wantia stuff, etc., would be awesome. Such a beautiful look, and especially great for our monks and bruisers and such. Plus to look nice with our eday themed builds is an even bigger bonus!

Here is hoping we can get some of this! :D
  17. Kattt Well-Known Member

While we have had some down time, I have been fiddling with more items and recolorings. So here is some of what I did.

One of my favorite rugs in game is the mystique rug. I love simple and elegant designs. Many patterns while nice, are a bit busy for my tastes. This rug is very pretty and simple. So first I am showing the original:

[IMG]

Following are 2 recolorings I did, in hopes these give some ideas for new variations on these rugs. Since this is already an eday rug, it would be fitting to have additional colors:

A red version-
    [IMG]

Adjusting shade or saturation of course, for whatever would be most appealing. Basic reds are great though.

And here is the purple version:
    [IMG]

In general, I would love to see more simple designs in rugs, even recolorings of current versions. Ones I like that come to mind, are the Sathirian red rug, and the blue thicket breeze rugs. Those would look great in additional colors, and provide us decorators, ways to use them in many more designs than the busier ones might limit us on.

Hope these are useful to you, and thank you for reading/listening, and all you do. Always appreciated. :D
  18. elflover Well-Known Member

I dont know what you mean by no eday tea set..there is a crafted eday tea set it has NO SUGAR PLATE like the other sets and it drives me crazy it feels like an incomplete set to me. And to reskinn some of the wooden items you can get from the hungry halfling to match the already tea set we have would be even better, even pots and pans to match as well.
  19. Kattt Well-Known Member

My bad! With all the tea stuff, I thought they were all Frostfell recipes. :p It is also confusing that some of the eday ones, are very closely resembling the cool mint tea set from Frostfell. I see now that some are indeed eday. I also think I might have misunderstood what you were asking in total. I thought you meant for a new set with pink colors or some such. I reread and see you meant just doing a coordinating sugar plate, and a setting to match the gold/coppery colors. I too would love all that! Sorry for the misunderstanding. =)

I haven't tried them side by side...but does the cool mint sugar plate go with the blue hart ones? Maybe they thought that would suffice?
  20. Carynn Well-Known Member

I guess I should've gone here first to see, and I'm getting comments that are related to the egg, which had nothing to do with it.

Perhaps you could simply clarify under the post what the prizes are supposed to be? Because the three prizes vs two prizes vs a horrible candy prize is the problem, not the getting an egg and having it hatch.

I am also now totally uncomfortable and embarrased, because it was moved without warning and it's not formatted correctly in the bug section, and I pride myself on doing the bug reports correctly.