Test Server Guide Events

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elyshka, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Soara Member

Sure wish the guide is OK and will come back.
  2. Playz4fun Active Member

Happy New Year to our Guide(s) on Test. Not sure if there is an issue, but if there is, I too hope that it will resolve and we will see you again soon!
  3. Elder Guide Rynara Elder Guide

Guides are coming back to Test please stay tuned!
    Soara2, The Martian, Finora and 4 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! Welcome back! :D

Uwk
    Soara2, The Martian and Breanna like this.
  5. Sr_guide Kellin Senior Guide

02-02-22 at 4:00 PM PST come on over to Kylong plains, there will be someone there if you would like to explore Vetrovia
    Soara2, The Martian, Finora and 3 others like this.
  6. Denmum Developer

I've echoed this information on Discord. Test residents, please spread the word. I and my horde of alts may or may not miss it due to w*rk stuff, but it would be great to have a lovely turnout for the return of guide events on Test.
    Soara2, The Martian, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

Oh man, I'll be in an unavoidable meeting during that time. But I'm very very glad to hear guides are coming back!
  8. Almee Well-Known Member

Where should I park my characters in Kylong Plains please?
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Denmum Developer

Wizzie spires in Kylong, unless something has changed, ma'am.
  10. Denmum Developer

The Test server MoTD has an announcement regading tomorrow's guide quest, to try to spread the word a bit more.

Meanwhile, Test server hivemind, can you think of any permanent guide quest NPCs we have other than the following?

Axe and Ye Shall Receive - Cronyn Stormhammer roaming outside Kaladim in Butcherblock Mountains
    Gnollish Menace - Harlan, Antonica near Blackburrow
    Glow as Brightly - Frizwat Plitzwaddle next to bridge in DLW
    Dressed for Success - a snowcreature, Everfrost side dock
    The Fairy Lantern - Vicx, Wanderlust Faire in DLW
    Lost Frostfell Gifts (during Frostfell)
    Tinkerfest Creature Catalog (during Tinkerfest)
    Nights of the Dead Creepy Catalog (during NoTD)
    Love Potion Number One, Brosha the Brokenhearted (during EDay)
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hm! I could swear I've seen a sad Troll gal in The Commonlands all year 'round, but maybe that's a different Love Potion. :-/

As for any others, I can't think of ones that haven't been mentioned, but that doesn't mean there aren't any others...

Uwk
    Soara2 and The Martian like this.
  12. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Kellin! :)
  13. Almee Well-Known Member

I totally messed up on getting the quest. I've been playing UK time so my conversion was totally off since I live on the East Coast lol.
  14. Playz4fun Active Member

Just wanted to send a thank you to our lovely guide Meoc for the visit and the VoV Quest! Looking forward to more opportunities to see our Guides and pick up other quests as well.
    Soara2, Denmum, The Martian and 2 others like this.
  15. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Real life got in a way for me, and just missed the quest :( Nice to see guides are still around for Test server
  16. The Martian Active Member

Thanks for Coming out and helping us get the quest :) It was fun, and harrowing (making sure the vast number of alts getting done). (Made an appointment with the spouse to pick up the daughter from school so that I could get the time to run through the alts so for once and RL didn't run over a guide quest [again]).

All hail all praise to our valorous Guide!

Thank your for your patience with us!!!!

Hope to see you again :)

(PS: Also glad to see Denmum made it too!)
  17. Guide Lissandra Member

Hello Adventurers!

There will be a scholar in Teren's Grasp in Kylong Plains on
    Wednesday, 2/9/22 at 12:00 pm PST
    (1 pm MST, 2pm CST, 3pm EST and 8pm GMT)

for those wishing to visit the darker, shadowy side of Norrath's moon.

*Please assist the guide by dismounting and hiding all pets, familiars and mercenaries!
    *These tasks are not repeatable!

Note: All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be delayed or cancelled without notice.
  18. Denmum Developer

Server MOTD updated, Discord post made. Thank you, Lissandra!
  19. Canth Active Member

Thank you so much to the guides that come to the Test Server. You all are very much appreciated!
  20. Almee Well-Known Member

My thanks also for the RoS quest given out today. It is so nice of guides to donate their time to give out quests.