Server Maintenance - March 16, 2021

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Melodius Member

I never have to try multiple times for login.
    But today it doesnt work. Tried about 20 times, can not login.
  2. Elgo Member

Unable to reach launchpad is a problem for a few weeks now and it works mostly with the second or third try.

The "could not connect to login server" problem appeared today after 10 minutes online while switching chars and it still exists after try 30.

I do not really have a problem with this. My problem is that the time between log in server problems become shorter and shorter while the problems last longer and longer.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Yenk like this.
  3. Virtuosity Active Member

I cant log log in ... again ... and having checked my guilds discord, nor can anyone else in my guild that has tried this morning :(
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

can we please have extra time for the present festivals , pretty please with fly pie on top dreamweaver <3
  5. Victisa Active Member

hi there,

i am having some problems login ether i get password rejected which i haven't changed my password and i know by heart. also i get server is busy. I can't switch between toons because i get this login error stuff. it's driving me nuts. please help dreamwaver.... I will give you 30 boxes of preem flies! lol

hugs
  6. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I'm having same issue. Hope someone is working on it. Really wanted to finish those Brewday quests if I haven't missed out already.
  7. Yenk Active Member

Hm... no dev is on in Discord. It's sleeping time in US.
    I'm afraid that the time to put them right is still a long way off. (or so)
  8. Cylob Member

Had to try mulitple times as well before I could log my toon this morning. Then I camped from toon to toon and that took a while, but it worked. From now on I'll have my fingers crossed when logging I guess. Good luck all!
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aye, good luck to us all, especially on Thurgadin! It's 2:30 am here in DBG Land, so it'll be several MORE hours before things get fixed (crossing fingers, and hoping along with Schmett that we get some more time...). >:-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Victisa Active Member

i
    hi there,
    i really wanted to finish the brew day goodies too. I checked my connection that's ok np, fix the cach lib etc....still same thing... i am going bonkers! lol i hope a dev sees this soon, because we don't much time left on brew day
  11. Rebelde Active Member

19h and there are still problems with the login.
    ETA to fix it, please?
    This is unacceptable in the game with more test servers ever, 9! :rolleyes:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Cylob Member

Not so lucky when swapping toons another time. Was stuck again in the same loop.
    Then tried many times again and I'm in again. So you might wanna keep trying,,,
    And note to self: stop bloody swapping!
  13. Lysia Active Member

well that is a relief -- I guess ... thought it was just me
    not just me apparently -- usually have no problems logging on, second try does it; but this am ? nothing works ...
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Argh...I have like 1-2 more quests to finish up on one toon, then start up the last toon...both on Thurg. X-P

(And for all I know, he'll probably need new gear before the day's out... :-/)

Our only hope is that the devs/techs/etc. are over there already in the EU, but do they know of our plight? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  15. smoketester New Member

Great work devs! You guys and gals are awesome at your jobs. Keep up the fantastic weekly patches that fix stuff. Do you know if today's wonderful downtime will be 2hours? 5 hours? 8 hours? Longer? Asking for a friend. I know, I know...you appreciate our patience. Daybreak should sell t-shirts that say that.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, tried to get in via a single toon from the login drop-down lists. Got a different error this time, after the "Trying login server #1..." Message o' Doom! :D This time, yeah, it was accusing me of getting everything wrong: "Login rejected: Invalid username or password. Please try again." You'd think that if all that was wrong, I wouldn't've gotten THAT FAR... >:-/

So, I pressed on, button-wise, and got the old-fashioned login box. Filled in my password (all the rest, like Username, Character Name, World, etc. were already filled in, as if it had accepted that and was just hoping for a password), then got the ol' standby error: "Could not connect to a login server. The servers may be busy" yadda, yadda, yadda (Irish for "The blarney's thick today, aye!"). >:-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, merch is always good for increased revenue stream. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  18. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Yes PLEASE = Extra Server Time for the Brewday Festival because of this login snafu! There are smashing great prizes in Brell Tavern (?name) and I wanted multiple of my gals to get many of the prizes. I needs more time Dreamweaver ... PULLEEAZE!! Shoefly Pie or whatever it is your widdle heart desires for this great and illustrious favor for us. How about GREEN Deviled Eggs .. saw that on a Bailey's Cream commercial and made regular yellow deviled eggs for hubby but I'd spring for green food dye for St. Paddy's Day and Dreamweaver!!

Meanwhile I cannot get into EQ2 at all due to server error. I have redone the workaround so that I can log in to the Opening Page but then just keep getting server not available messages. On fourth try it just failed ~ I saw where somebody got in after 2 tries. I will keep at it. Really wanna finish Brewday and get as many prizes as I can.
  19. Nukyular Member

smoketester ;)
  20. Nukyular Member

It's 3:53 a.m. in California. The devs are asleep, having sweet dreams of krono users, house decorators, and power-levelers.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Siren like this.