Server Maintenance - March 16, 2021

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Mar 15, 2021.

1. smoketester New Member

Haha, Tinyblaze! My appreciation for the times it goes right is my paid sub fee. I keep the devs employed so they have the opportunity to appreciate your patience. You're welcome! =p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Zippy New Member

Not sure why my comment lead n that direction but okay ... little glue never hurt anyone ... *wink*
  3. parissa Well-Known Member

4. Tinyblaze New Member

Smoketester,
    I have 2 paid accounts use to have 3 but got rid of one after the last expansion. So yeah I know.
  5. Adairean New Member

From the launcher select advanced settings -> Select Game Version tab -> Change drop down to Public Test
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Siren like this.
  6. smoketester New Member

2 paid accounts here as well. Hope i wasn't too snarky. My filter looks like fishnet stockings.
  7. MackData New Member

With the extended downtime today plus the scheduled downtime tomorrow happening during the final days of an annual event, I hope you guys will at the very least consider extending the Brew Day festival.
  8. Tinyblaze New Member

Thank you Adairean!!!!!
  9. Battista New Member

Sigh...there are so many things I wanted to work on today too :(
  10. Cogu New Member

after 16 odd years i understand sometimes updates dont go as planned i would like to take this moment to thank the people working on the game for their hard work trying to give us an enjoyable gaming experience yeah it stinks when updates take this long but its still better than the hack that cost us days years ago around Christmas
    So Thank you very much for your hard work {i know most of us couldn't begin to understand the process you must go through}
  11. Battista New Member

Spring break is here. Kids are home from school...got the house clean , 2 meals done , dishes put away. Time for a little me time. Please fix my world :D
  12. smoketester New Member

Mackdata, where did you see downtime for tomorrow?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and AOE1 like this.
  13. Griffith New Member

Remember when they said the server would be up within 2hours?
  14. Raeven Well-Known Member

On the opening screen, the little gear on the left for (I think) Advanced Settings, then Game Version, dropdown menu choose Public Test.
  15. Tinyblaze New Member

Raeven thank you got it downloading. Thank you.
  16. KillPhil New Member

*hands over a gnome leg to Schemtterling*
    *looks at the portal*

LET US IN!!!
  17. DemonNfrendz New Member

Die einzige Konstante bei diesem Unternehmen ist, dass die Ausfallzeit immer viel länger ist, als ursprünglich angenommen.

Wäre nicht überrascht, wenn es den Rest des Tages dauern würde, um wieder spielen zu können.
  18. Raeven Well-Known Member

I just made a level 1 toon there, but have a 110 adv and ts booster in my bag, so peeps can go do higher content if they want on Test.
  19. Battista New Member

Alrighty then. The snow is melting, so hubby the kids and I are going hiking. Maybe it will be fixed when we get back.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gojiria like this.
  20. Tinyblaze New Member

I saw that in the test server forums and still down loading it. My computer is a bit slow with that.