[Wish List] Frostfell!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What server are you usually on? :)

Uwk
  2. chattie Well-Known Member

Candy cane striped building block set, gingerbread roof with gumdrops and white icing trim, Frostfell themed stained glass windows (with candys canes, wreaths, trees etc)
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am still on AB which is where these houses are. I have a lot on test but no houses that would even be close to having items in them. The MD army sits silent most of the time. Seems the older I get, the less hours there are in the day.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oy, tell me about it... :-/

Uwk
    who just had a birthday... ;->
    elflover likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Happy Belated Birthday Uwk!!! *hands Uwk balloons and lots of chocolate*
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Thanks! :D

Da Hubster has the entire week off, so as far as I'm concerned, it's still my birthday until like 11:59 pm PST on Sunday night. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Being able to build a snow fort and toss no damage snowballs at other player characters would make me very happy. And I don't have to worry about cold hands or tracking snow in the ( RL ) house.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Indeed. Happy Birthday to ya !
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  10. Rosebelle Member

This is on my wishlist for Frostfell ;)
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's been awhile, but I do believe that the Frostfell building blocks, all three, do have the regular rectangular and square cut-out windows and doorways. Nothing in round, though. :(

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Rosebelle Member

Oh, I have checked my recipe books and eq2furniture.com and the Glacier and the Ice Brick building blocks don't have the cut outs, it's only the Baked Gingerbread one that has the cut outs.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh! Good heavens...those were the only ones I looked at, I must admit, and just presumed all the rest had been done as well. :-/

My bad! :(

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Sagedust Member

Taller Frostfell Christmas trees, more quests, more craftables would be nice.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

Just came across an idea of something I "wish" I had while working on my SSHHS2018 house. Snowy patches - kinda a cross between a snowy square and a wispy grass tile. Same pattern as a wispy grass tile but with the texture and color of the Snowy Square. It would be useful in those places that a square just doesn't give that rough edge and you don't need the rounded mound look of the Frigid Snowmound / Frostfell Snowdrift. :cool:

Vasciagio Bladesong
    Maj'dul
  16. Sharann Well-Known Member

Glass tiles (not frozen tiles) to make windows etc.

Been hoping for them for years :)
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think they'd still have to be a teeny bit "murky" to have them be visible, or at least come with a thin frame, rather like a Vamp Mirror, but way thinner. If they came in things like Elm, Maple, Briarwood, etc. (you get the idea, devs? :D), that would be awesome. :)

And I'd definitely have the recipes use loams, since the rate of real metal drop in Ores still hasn't reflected the new reality of Tinkering yet. :-/

Oh, and please:

DON'T MAKE THE NEW RECIPES IN ONE BOOK NO ONE CAN GET BELOW 110!

Just insert the recipes into each Tier; you've done that before! >:-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

What about glass tiles for windows where we could pick like a background so when you place the window, you are not really seeing what would be outside of it but you would see like a forest or a lake or a mountain or something. Perhaps right click the window and get a menu of choices of what to show from something like a meadow to a full landscape with a mountain, trees, a lake, etc …. I don't know, I think I have more ideas than anybody should have and it always comes back to options like the old city homes where you could right click the floor and walls to change their appearance.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen, yes! :D

Uwk
    who misses the functionality of Landmark, where we could do practically anything with our Tools... :)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

I like that idea ALOT!!! Once ttobey finishes up with your broom mount we can start putting up fliers and stuff for that.