Update

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Mythik, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Tanya New Member

Game unplayable for me on Skyfire server since this patch. Grrr
  2. James Patterson New Member

Account 1 - lagged on 2 different computers.

Account 2 - normal on the same 2 different computers.
  3. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Ok I tried 2 accounts, and having the same trouble on both.
  4. AB guy New Member

some seem unaffected but for me the game keeps dropping to 1 FPS every few seconds. Laggy and unplayable -nearly drowned in Qeynos harbour trying to zone out. Big zones even laggier.

Fix pls.
  5. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Must be pretty bad there is only one other person in OF on IoR.
  6. Ledeo New Member

Done trying at this point. It has been hours and not one word from Daybreak or any Devs at all. At least have the courage to acknowledge that you screwed the game up and tell us what you are doing to fix it.
  7. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Jarmiss replied here, he's trying to find the solution.
    Tanya likes this.
  8. paksen1 New Member

Heheh
    Tierisch likes this.
  9. James Patterson New Member

Also spending an abnormal amount of time at "loading UI resourses" during log in.
    Tierisch likes this.
  10. Malv New Member

Someone in chat suggested setting the game to "Full Download". I tried it and it fixed my lag. Go to the launcher, click the settings button, go to game version and check the Full Download box.
    Letters and Tierisch like this.
  11. Nukyular Member

I'm cool with this lag, gave me a chance to catch up on the news. You guys hear Michael Jackson died?
  12. Ying New Member

This looks like the issue they had a month ago that only affected those that had the game set to streaming. On the launcher you can go into settings and set the game to full download. That seems to correct the issue. If it gives an error when trying to download the full version you may need to shut off your AV until its done.
    Tierisch likes this.
  13. Adevil Well-Known Member

What do you call Jamiss? Or is he not "official" because he's not using a signature?
  14. Ledeo New Member

Missed that he was a dev because of the sig. my bad
  15. Gilasil Active Member

Game is completely unplayable. Stuck for a long time on "Loading UI Resources" now alternates between 1 and 100 fps (most 1 fps). Can't even type into chat box it's so bad

Can't you guys just roll it back until it's fixed? It's obviously not ready for release.

There's a lot more I want to say but I'll hold it back since it's not constructive.
  16. Mathafern Well-Known Member

Downloading the full version fixed the problem for me. That may explain why some have the problem and others don't.
  17. Gilasil Active Member

Logged. Lag was so bad I had to kill it with task manager. They had no business releasing it in this condition. I may try again later today. Or not.
    eheartbeat likes this.
  18. Letters New Member

Downloading the full version fixed it for me as well. I followed Malv's instruction above. Cheers!
    Tierisch likes this.
  19. leafrom New Member

Thanks malv and Ying
  20. Schortt Active Member

As bad as i have ever seen it. I can't even play. Voice chat works well no lag there.