You cannot seem to develop an affinity for this place.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Iila, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Iila Augur

Why SHOULDN'T we be able to bind in TBM zones? What makes them different from the other 20+ expansions worth of zones that allow me to bind in more convenient places? I was sick of running through PoHealth over and over after the first day.

Almost every screenshot in the OP is a place I wanted to bind while doing TBM progression. And if you notice, there are campfires in the SSes because those are spots people want to be able to return to quickly. We had a wiz and me in our progression group, figuring we'd be able to make use of two TP:binds, plus a campfire to move around the expansion quickly. But nope, the teleport classes were useless for that, so the campfire was all we had.
    Fanra and Sokon like this.
  2. Sokon Augur

The teleport clicky we got with the collectors or premium edition, maybe that should atleast teleport you to the coffin in health, instead of the exact same spot as the 3 other ways to zone into health....

Heck, theres a big crystal in Demiplane of life, so when I click on the big crystal in guild hall or my plot, why not put an option to zone into Demiplane of life, or Health? There's a big crystal there, makes sense to me. Crystals are special and stuff. Look what CT did to shards landing!!!
  3. Cicelee Augur

It is a five minute run, if that. I have died in Crypt of Decay while doing some mercenary and partisan tasks alone. I died, I ran back, I dealt with it.

I can see if it was a fifteen, twenty minute run. I could see if you had to zone six times to get to your destination. But it is five minutes.

I guess I come from an era where we did not have corpse summoners. Where you would wait fifteen minutes for a boat, then another 5-10 minutes standing on the boat. To me, being able to take five minutes to get to anywhere in the new expansion is something I can handle. I feel bad others cannot handle five minutes either...
  4. Roxxanna Augur

....Omfg
    I'm not talking about one 5 min run, or two, I'm talking 10-15 times in a row. But I'm sure your not the friendly neighborhood cleric who helps random people with the hard missions.
  5. Sokon Augur

Why is it whenever someone on the forums has a good idea or valid concern, someone always crawls out of the woodwork for no reason other than to express acrimony?

Roxx and Lila are completely right, especially if your character has the ability to bind affinity. Maybe some people should consider having a little more AFFINITY towards positive changes as they have suggested here.

It will be convenient for some. It in no way will add any level of inconenvience for others. The only case I can think of is people on Zek wanting to camp the zone in to Health for sleezy pvp kills when there is absolutely no other way to zone into any other TBM zone other than by campfire or guild banner. Also, they(On Zek campng Pohealth) faction burn people there, meaning all the health mobs there attack people too. alla Ornate Velium Pendant.

Bind affinty working in some places in TBM, oh hey, maybe even in the places someone went out of there way to Screenshot, wouldn't be such a bad idea. But this is just me being reasonable.
    disgruntled and Kravitz like this.
  6. Roxxanna Augur

I'm guilty of it myself. A lot of frustration going on, they seem to have us going for each others throat.
    disgruntled likes this.
  7. Cicelee Augur

My character has the ability to bind affinity. I don't think it is that critical to be able to bind in TBM. If it happens.... yay. If it remains status quo.... yay.

And I did not think I was expressing acrimony. I just don't think it is a big deal. I can run to any TBM zone within five minutes. I don't think five minutes is a lot to ask. Obviously it is to some. To each their own.

We shall agree to disagree on this. And FWIW I posted back when the thread first started, so I did not just "jump out of the woodwork".
  8. Brudal Augur

From the zone in of Health either from guild hall click, personal click or tranquility crystal, I can click my mirror and go right to life or decay; but it might have to do with progression or the special collectors edition.
  9. Blurred_Memories Augur

for fun... try binding in "Kernagir, the Shining City", and see what message you get.
    disgruntled likes this.
  10. roguerunner Augur

you can click your mirror in health to go to life/decay sometimes

if you have some weird task/exped up it might make the mirror ability wonky though so its not a guarantee
  11. disgruntled Augur

Keeps our eyes off the real enemy.