You cannot seem to develop an affinity for this place.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Iila, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Iila Augur

2. Sarcogian Augur

Step 1) announce content
    Step 2) offer beta
    Step 3) ignore everyone
    Step 4) ???
    Step 5) profit
    Sokon, Vdidar and Faana like this.
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Silly Druid, just go to the docks and wait for the boat to take you!
    Faana likes this.
  4. Axxius Augur

A shorter version:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Aghinem, Mintalie, Faana and 5 others like this.
  5. Silv Augur

Omg Illa... WTB moar gamma~! How do you even play :confused:
  6. Iila Augur

My desktop gamma is already high, the only one of those that looks at all dark to me is the one by the CoD coffin. I was more worried that my gamma would completely wash out the ss in the mayor's room.

I was going to zoom in on Try a City. But there's a 20 image limit per a post.
    Faana and Silv like this.
  7. Koryu Professional Roadkill

If they really wanted you to play in an expansion, they'd let you Bind there.
    Synisca, Axxius and Iila like this.
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Is there any zone at all in The Broken Mirror where someone can bind? (just wanting to know to update my wiki)
  9. Naugrin Augur

Only if you consider tranquility to be in TBM lol.
    Faana, Pirlo, Sheex and 2 others like this.
  10. Cicelee Augur

I suppose if the developers allowed us to bind in new expansion, then it eliminates the need for the Health clickie. Which I am sure they thought was a selling point of this expansion.

Of course I do chuckle that we can bind on Brother Island in TDS. Right next to Combine Dredge. Cause I guess that zone is a city.....

I would normally complain about that as well, being a caster. Until I realize you can bind in PoTranq, run about 2-3 minutes through PoHealth to Life, insta click to Decay, then run another 1-2 minutes to get to either Crypt of Decay or Crypt of Sul.

Which at that point you realize that in 5 minutes you can basically get anywhere in this expansion. And then the need to bind is lessened...
    Faana likes this.
  11. Silv Augur

All the *more* reason to allow binding in the expansion. It's stupid trivial that allowing someone to save two minutes by TPing to bind a group to Life for example adds some convenience but doesn't give a HUGE advantage.
    Pirlo likes this.
  12. Lonye Augur

They should have pushed the release back. This is seriously ruining EverQuest for me.
    Faana, Pirlo, roguerunner and 5 others like this.
  13. Phrovo1 Augur

I feel like this thread is a metaphor for this expansion
    Sokon, Ferriciean, Lonye and 2 others like this.
  14. Espiritun Augur

Well, just how do you expect them to upsell you to the expansion gate trinket if they just up and allowed you to bind/port willy nilly in TBM?
    Faana likes this.
  15. Kravitz Augur

You left out a couple of steps

Step-1) Announce "campaign" for EQ1
    Step0) Rebrand campaign to "expansion"
    Step 4) Charge expansion pricing for a "campaign" of 4 zones (yes its 4 zones, copy/pasting zone geometry doesn't count)
    Step 6) Do the happy dance of duping the playerbase yet again for a buggy, unitemized, lack of spell and aa, zero tradeskill expansion
    Faana and Pirlo like this.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

No bind spots, no ports, no tradeskills.. are they just going to keep dropping things from expansion each year going forward? I want peeps to stick with EQ and keep it going but hard to ask people to stick around if this is how things are going to go.
  17. roguerunner Augur

Welcome to the CITY Of Sul Vius!
    svann likes this.
  18. Phrovo1 Augur

It's 4 zones? I counted Plane of Health and Demiplane of Life. Since Crypt of Sol=Crypt of Bertoxx from SoD, Crypt of Decay is literally Crypt of Decay, and Demiplane of Decay=Demiplane of Life
  19. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Well .. I will say the place looks pretty. May I ask where this is?
    Faana likes this.
  20. Phrovo1 Augur

ah, didn't know that, so 1 new zone. what zone did it copy?
  21. Frael Elder

Windsong Sanctuary, in Alaris.
    Ksenija and Faana like this.