yelinak how to please most players.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Moforyguy Elder

I already played p99. Turns out what I want is QOL with p99 rules minus the corpse runs lol.
    Dragon Jockey and Zrender like this.
  2. Lamberduim Elder

This
    Zrender likes this.
  3. Arclyte Augur

corpse runs build character
  4. Gnomie Denser than most

well fortunately that's exactly what Yelinak is. And I'm willing to bet next year there will be a Shei Vinitras server or something with that will let you do it all over again.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  5. Moforyguy Elder

Now all I need is a Kunark start and I'd be in heaven
  6. Midnitewolf Augur

I am kind of in the same boat. My favorite "trade skill" of EQ was being a merchant. I love spending hours in the EC tunnel haggling for items, buying low from people who just wanted to get rid of their items and being able to re-sell items for a profit simply because I had the patience to actually hang out in the EC tunnel and wait for the right buyer. I probably spent as much time in the EC tunnel buying and selling as I did leveling.

Also, to be honest, every game I have played that required players actually having to hock their own wares in a common market area or set up a shop that people had to actually come to to browse your wares, has always felt more immersive to me. Auction Houses, while convenient, just never seemed to fit the setting. They also prevent you from almost ever scoring a great deal on an items because they ensure that items always get sold at the highest price possible.
  7. Zrender Augur

Mischief would like a word with you. Made 70kr so far just playing /baz (not counting items I sold that I looted). I don't even play the actual game on the server anymore lol. Tunnel ratting can be fun though, the interaction is fun for some people I know, me i'm a /baz man. On Yelinak, I'll be one of those guys selling you things cheap so I can get out of tunnel asap ;-)