Wizard, Mage or Necro??

Discussion in 'Casters' started by ceto, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Micker Augur

Wizards are a cool alt, because to tps etc, and can be fun to play, but not a lot of depth to the class. Definitely not a good solo class. Necros were awesome and they are great soloers, but lost some steam vs other classes. If just solo, they are Great. Mages are a blast and I love pet classes, but the best/easiest class to solo with are beastlords. The pet tanks awesome, better than a merc for sure(I have em23 Focus). You can split pull with fd, and can even sit back and play healer, if you get in too deep. I can pull a mob, send my pet on it and nuke/dot and melee with raid weapons and the mob never even looks at me. Pet doesn't even need a heal sometimes, if the mobs aren't too tough, With a healer merc, forget about it. I know that wasn't on your list, but they are awesome.

Enchanters are definitely a blast and sooo many different things you can do. Charm soloing is fun, but playing an enchanter requires thought and paying attention, if you want a more mindless easy solo game, play a mage out of those.
  2. Critts Augur

It’s not about the group game it’s a question about soloing. Wizards suck at soloing they have two choices tank it or use run speed controls.
  3. fransisco Augur

oh woops. Guess I missed that part in the OP.
  4. Rarecandy Journeyman

Can you explain how to split pull effectively? I played some necro a long time ago so I'm familiar with doing it but I can't seem to pull it off on the beastlord. I remember just snaring a mob on the necro and it would stay put after I FD so I could nab it when I stood up. I can't replicate this effectiveness on the beastlord.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur