with 4k+ dps, AoW doesn't drop below 100%.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hydrad, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syrup Augur

Teach me how to exploit zone caps too please
  2. yerm Augur

No one has ever done this? Really? Dear god, what is going on here?
  3. Bewts Augur

I think what was meant is no one else has defeated "this" version of AoW, buffed with motm, in this era of gear, and with accelerated regen.

Congrats on the kill.
    Coka likes this.
  4. FluttyMan Elder

5. VatasticDr00d Lorekeeper

Oh man that's rich. The guy who is name calling, then calls someone else immature!

Do yourself a favor and just delete your forum account, you're only making yourself look bad. PS way to represent your tag.
  6. Draekony Lorekeeper

Grats, glad you guys did it and DBG didnt nerf it.
    Coka and Smackage like this.
  7. bodes Augur

My guild doesn't have 10 tanks to throw bodies at him or 25 clerics to run a /pause 8 rotation, so I'm not sure how useful this video is going to be. Thank you I guess?
  8. yerm Augur

Your guild can't simply throw over 200 bodies at an encounter? Plebians...
  9. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

I'm sorry you were not the first to do this.... This was completed many times back in 1998. This is called ZERGING, it was first completed by overwhelming an opponent with sheer numbers, not through superior skill or strategy.
  10. AethDW Elder

Yes, I imagine even FI wouldn't have thought up of our creative necro tank strategy at the start of the fight, as seen in the video.
  11. VatasticDr00d Lorekeeper

Wow omigosh?! Necro pull / position with harm shield? Swear we haven't done that for the last 169 trak kills.

Keep it up you innovators!!!!!
  12. RadarX Augur

13 pages is about right. We're going to go ahead and close this before it gets too much worse.
    Coka and Dither like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.