with 4k+ dps, AoW doesn't drop below 100%.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hydrad, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hydrad New Member

Can't believe coding can be this hard. Why is this regen fix taking so long?
  2. Weebles Augur

They are too busy overtuning Luclin mobs for no apparent reason.
  3. Vaclav Augur

Sorry, sucks that it seems that it needs a full patch to fix =/
  4. Silinius Augur

Thanks for Beta Testing guys!
    yerm likes this.
  5. Finchy Augur

don't worry that will be phinny from luclin on....and we only get 84 days of an xpac. I wonder how many xpacs we won't be able to clear in time because of stuff like this
  6. VatasticDr00d Lorekeeper

Just be patient? Realize that the EQ team is understaffed & manage your own expectations.
  7. Silinius Augur

All good Finchy - Glad that you guys will be the beta testers soon enough. Hey maybe LJ will actually catch up to RF with this xpac. We can pray right?
  8. Trevalon Augur

If this stuff happens on Phinny then the expansion should be extended however many days DBG takes to fix the problem...considering we only have 84 days and not 6 months like RF/LJ
  9. Wintermalo Augur

Why? Do you realize we still have 7 weeks left of Kunark. 7. . weeks.
  10. Trevalon Augur

And that has what to do with Velious and beyond?
  11. Batbener Augur

Many many many many many people play on Phinny for the 84 day fixed unlock.
  12. Wintermalo Augur

I dont want them increasing the timer because someone can't kill a raid boss for 2 weeks? Like no ty 12 weeks is plenty
  13. Bewts Augur

Waiting for the it's not fair Lockjaw caught up to Ragefire because they bugged motm, we want Luclin Early threads from Ragefire fanbois.
    Lifetap likes this.
  14. Risiko Augur

It took 17 years for taunt to get fixed. Have some patience butter cup.
    Kravitz likes this.
  15. Bewts Augur

Which is going to catch up to and eventually burn many players out.

Not complaining about the xp, because there's plenty of whining going on there already by Phinny residents. But, slow xp (granted Velious there's no leveling to do) plus accelerated expansion rates, and the obvious issues with development and beta testing really being conducted on live spells more issues for Phinny than either Ragefire or Lockjaw.

I mean, just look at the cluster that Velious is for Ragefire and look at what they think is a good idea for Luclin where AA grinds come into play as well as beta raiding.

Phinny's had it good so far because everyone else has had to address live beta testing before they arrived, but I'm putting my money on Phinny cutting it close on clearing content before PoP launches for them. If they take a month to patch out issues, that doesn't leave much time for Phinny to clear content development breaks with motm IV.

Have fun with 10 million HP gfluxing blobs and a 99% likelihood they break VT with accelerated spawn rates making it near impossible to clear to actually get to AHR because they fail to understand that zone requires layered clearing of named and massive trash plowing before advancing to the next area which is actually a DPS test to stay ahead of the respawn. Of course, you can always cheat and DA suicide yourselves to place mages that camp out in "safe" spots so you don't actually have to clear trash; I mean there's no real penalty for dying anyways these days. Sounds like a solid carebear strategy to me and right up Phinny's alley.
  16. Batbener Augur

All that doesn't change the fact many many many many many people are on Phinny specifically because of the set unlock timer. It's not that they would all be opposed to a 100 day timer, what they would be opposed to is changing the timer to fit the "opinion" of the server based on a vote or some other such nonsense.

The buffed mobs are nice in kunark, but not needed ever, let alone post kunark. I like the fact that 50 level 55s most likely aren't going to succeed in killing Gore. Velious is the payoff for grinding classic and kunark. Sooooooooo many raid targets, some that single groups can kill, and some that need an entire raid that is actually paying attention. I have no problems buffing NTOV dragons so they need an entire raid force of velious geared toons that are paying attention. The rest of it should be left alone to be the loot pinata' velious was always supposed to be, before the AA grind that comes with Luclin.
    Zool likes this.
  17. Zool Elder

I do agree. Buff a few mobs per expantion if some "uber" guilds what a challange, atm you just ruin the game for the middle/low tier.
  18. yerm Augur

Why extend the velious lockout? If you want a couple weeks to farm velious content... just do it during luclin? I don't think they should halt the unlock progress for almost anything, personally, but if they ARE going to do it, it should only be in the last set of a level bracket eg Luclin, GoD, PoR, etc.

Velious doesn't add a level cap or AAs. It relatively speaking has about the most time of any expansion to consume its raid content as a result, and is therefore probably the least in need of any server-ruleset-breaking change to compensate for raid-specific issues going temporarily unresolved.
  19. Coka Lorekeeper

I wonder if you'll get the same responses when you guys get there.

Hopefully Velious regen is fixed by the time Phini gets there!

Ofcourse if it is fixed by the time our friends on Lockjaw get it, we'll hear nothing but how easy it is and we're terrible.
    Finchy likes this.
  20. bored monk Journeyman

If all you asked for was a fix to the regen.........
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.