Why everyone gets away with dispelling charm pets??

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by That One Guy, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Throndor Augur

Op forgot their citations! This thread is blatant plagiarism! There are no original thoughts, just unoriginal people.
  2. Arrk Augur

You want to fix it... return charm to the crap is was in classic... no long term charms, basically charm at great risk.

With that said they won't do that.... So welcome to the Wild Wild West...
  3. Ilshade Augur

Also to add

If you charm a quest mob or mob related specifically to a quest - they removing the charm is ok and dps race starts
    If you charm a mob to keep it from someone else cause it is a dps race then again it is going to get removed

i can only see one reason it is bad to remove charm ,if it is done intentionally to harass someone and I think that is about it as long as it does not meet the top two reason then it is ok. then video and report to support for action.
  4. That One Guy Augur

Most people here referring to rather mountains are what I'm talking about also.

There is no dps racing. They just know you'll kill the mob so they dispell your charm pet so you lose. I'm not even speaking about myself, but if you've ever seen a robed brother up in rathe... 100% People will dispell charm pets to make sure that group loses.

This is just what will happen. I don't see this as a dps race or getting back at the enchanter. It's just them trying to get you to fail by any means possible. They are not racing for the kill. They are making sure you die so they can get more people to help them.
  5. Rauven Augur

That's why its allowed. I don't know why you all bother to complain about this stuff. Its been brought up every server launch in the last 3 years. Its not fixed, its not punished. Its legit. Insulting other player's maturities or decency just makes them laugh at you. They thrive on it.

If you want a true change go full nuclear with it and cause a real ruckus. Then they -might- do something. No guarantee though.

My advice? Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.