Why does this keep happening?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Roxxanna, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Roxxanna Augur

Logging in and not being where I logged out. Instead I'm in South Quenos and every mob in the zone is beating on me. Different toons, different accounts, different pcs. I'm getting quite sick of summoning corpses every time I log in.
  2. Roxxanna Augur

Another awesome part: Last Friday when this happened to my clerics, I managed to gate them out. When they popped into TWK, random mobs from across the zone aggrod them and killed them, and upon being rezzd, reaggrod them for a batch of repeated death until I managed to kill said mobs.
    Ryanxp likes this.
  3. Ryanxp Augur

Happened to me 2 or 3 times on my Berserker, too

But one rampage knocks clears through them and I've gotten a RBG and Fungi along with other items :cool:

Seemed to happen when I logged out either in a DH mission, or, possibly, when I logged out and back into Deadhills itself. But every time it's happened, it's been when I sped out of game from a dh and not went to town or whatever. That might correlate to you.
  4. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

Are you camping out in the guild hall before this happens? In this thread about the guild hall problems, CatsPaws posted:

"It seems to come and go and comes the most when population is high on the server. Sometimes you can use the other door but it is a pain in the keester when you use your guild hall anchor only to be told the zone cannot accept you right now and so now your in cool down on your anchor. Plus my poor level 23 wizzy camped in guild hall and when I logged into him again it said he was in South Qyenos but I couldn't check more since he was quickly killed by frogloks. Hmm I don't remember frogloks in Qyenos but maybe they were on holiday?"

Just funny that it seems to always be South Qeynos.
  5. Roxxanna Augur

It's not cool when it's a cleric loaded up for raid healing, ever since they nerfed us in their anti-swarming campaign we get spell casting interrupts at an insane rate, can't cast with 50 mobs beating on you.

It's happened when I camped out in guild hall mostly, but once in DH.