Which new revamped luclin zones are we getting with the new expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elemental, Oct 7, 2022.

1. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

If you do not like this expansion your motivation is to purchase it so they have the money to make the next one, which you might like. Go.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  2. Shillingworth Augur

I'm not defending the game out of Stockholm syndrome as you suggest but out of seeing a guy state the most surface level comprehension of the story possible and then pretending it's anything but a surface level understanding. It's incredibly pretentious of you just to assume you have the whole picture because you can write a crap synopsis of that surface level understanding.

But then you went on to conflate a technical argument and a lore argument, as if the two draw from the same skill sets or will even be addressed by the same people among the staff. On top of that you yet again did that thing where you pretend like you know what's going on. Before you twist that into a Stockholm syndrome argument, no I'm not defending that crap, they really do need to buckle down and solve out the weird lag issues but I don't pretend to know the cause without actual tools to measure what's going on in their servers and codebase.
    Zunnoab likes this.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Yeah I don't know about you all but I'm pumped to buy 6x copies of this expansion, absolutely destroy anything killable, earn whatever Qwalla has built for me, laugh at the lore and then continue whining about class imbalance, lag and lack of difficult content for another year.
  4. Treeconix Elder

Yeah the inconsistencies are hilarious. Example: TOL in Maiden's eye the partisan is you gotta help the resistance! The Akhevans are enslaving Goranguans and experimenting on the vampires! Here's what to do!....Kill vampires and collect their blood. So in order to help the vampires I must...kill the vampires?

[IMG]
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

I think we all know what sort of "leaves" they were using to brew that tea.
  6. Iven the Lunatic

[IMG]

7 zones:
    3 outdoor + 4 indoor
    3 new + 4 revamped

Darklight Caverns seems to be the lower level of Deepshade and is a very small zone.
  7. Riou EQResource

They deleted Hollowshade Moor from the atlas since it wont? be finished in time, no idea why or if it will be a free future zone or what
  8. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

"Life as a Vah Shir has been very difficult since the time of the Ascension. The darkness of Luclin has provided decades of conflict. Due to this, each profession is expected to fulfill many roles. After completing the formal process of becoming a citizen of Shar Vahl, a young Vah Shir can choose from five professional orders: These orders are the Dar Khura, Khala Dun, Khati Sha, Jharin, and Taruun."

"As with the other lunar races, the Vah Shir were changed irrevocably by the arrival of outsiders from Norrath. Realizing that their old homeland was once more accessible from Norrath, some cat-folk began to discuss returning."

"This debate continues to rage, and a number of Vah Shir have traveled to Norrath and returned to report that the place is a virtual paradise compared to the dark, barren landscape of the moon. Some of these Vah Shir have even chosen to stay on Norrath, dwelling among their kerran cousins and winning great fame. So far, however, there is no great movement from the city that the cat-folk have labored so hard to rebuild."

And the history of the Vah Shir, the splintering, the prophecy, and the shifting:
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=10174
    Zunnoab likes this.
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

So I'm assuming that the new SH will be the starting/hub zone? Is that where the guild teleporter goes to?
  10. Iven the Lunatic

Design wise Hollowshade Moor won't be needed but it would shift the expansion more into the underground. It would be a worthy successor of Underfoot and maybe The Duke From Below could increase his influence on Luclin.

Maybe Hollowshade Moor will be included in another Luclin episode. Mathematically another three could be done for a total of five expansions.

Idk but it seems so as a banker and a few class trainers are there.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.