Weapon procs...really?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rorce, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Axxius Augur

They can... umm... feed mana to wizards! :p
  2. Poote Lorekeeper

Its not THE Berserker weapon, it is A War, Pal, SK, Rng, Ber 2hander, so the Stun proc is for the tanks, the Alleviating Burst is for the Pal, SK, Rngs on the weapon, the only thing that benefits the Ber is the 340dmg/40 delay, 40 cold dmg, 34 H-str, 61 attack. Just because it has Ber on it does not make it a Ber only weapon.

So waaaaaah
  3. Iila Augur

I'm the knight who's not using the knight only 2hs.
    Azrael, Repthor, Ravengloome and 2 others like this.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Elricvonclief and Poote like this.
  5. Poote Lorekeeper

can it be more like:
  6. Rorce Augur

You do realize knights get their own knight only weapons that are significantly stronger than these "generic" two handers, right? The only weapons Berserkers get are these "generic" 2 handers. So yes, it really is "THE Berserker weapon".
  7. Zunar Augur

All the procs they added to weapons in BM are weaksauce. Both group and raid, they are much lower than previous expansion ones. The dot weapon proc ones are even worse.
    Silv likes this.
  8. Dre. Altoholic

Just for fun...
    http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=7207
    ~7350 dd/ratio point
    So the 'boomstick' version of something like:
    http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=141599
    Would be something like 6.5:1 ratio with a 55k base DD

Where my 55k procs at? If regular weapons had 15-25k base DD's we'd still be putting out probably less than 5k dps from procs.

While we're at it, where are my rune procs that actually last a couple hits and agro procs on weapons that have kept up with the weapon ratios? Enraging blow would have to be like 20-30k at this point.

Hey if lifetap procs kept up maybe I could even solo a green mob. Wait, no we can't have that.

Pie in the sky - bring back some cool utility procs: Low resist snare/slow, atk debuffs, duration stuns, etc.
    Elricvonclief and beryon like this.
  9. Beimeith Lord of the Game

If it makes you feel better, the Caster 2HB has a mana return proc that fires when you cast heal spells. The melee proc is broken completely, and it is also missing the 2nd type 8 slot, the type 3 spell augment slot, and has a type 21 instead of 20. Also some of the stats are worse than the Arx 2HB.
  10. Metanis Bad Company

I suspect there was no time to get act on player feedback during the compressed dev and beta timeframes. Perhaps Holly will commit to rectifying the disappointing aspects of this expansion right meow.
  11. Blurred_Memories Augur

try taking this approach.. just for a minute.

assume at some point in the development process they fill all weapons they intend to have procs with random procs as placeholders till they come back and add the correct ones.

here's an example of the only post this thread ever needed:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    alot of the tbm raid weapons seem to have incorrect procs assigned to them. please look into this when convenient. thanks.
    /signature
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

this isnt a console game.

in case you've forgotten, they are still actually making improvements to content that is over 10 years old.

be patient. stop flipping out. just consider this an open beta and try to have fun while they continue to work things out.

~the blurry one.
  12. Rafather Augur

That weapon is the remake of a warrior only blade from Fear, so quit crying and be glad they added zerk to it.

Plus, all the bs that has come with TBM is the reason why over half of the expansion announcement broadcast was about stupid cats.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Crystilla Augur

The problem with that Blurred is people are camping for these or may spend DKP for them ... and to change the procs after the fact (when they get one weapon and would have gone after another weapon) causes mass issues/hate. It happened once before.
    beryon, Rorce and Fanra like this.
  14. Silv Augur

So... let's take all the weapons which have no procs, spend time adding a bunch of procs we know are horrible and will have to fix, and then re-fix all the weapons with new "correct" procs at a later date. Everyone knew they would have added procs - they just ran out of time. Sure, it sucks but it was obvious it wasn't intended. Basically now they've wasted MORE time on doing something they will have to change, again. You see why this suggestion is kindof counterproductive?

For the most part procs are minor so it doesn't make a huge difference. What makes a difference is putting procs that eat up debuff slots preventing Necros from being completely efficient on raids and totally screwing crowd control thanks to mez breaks.
    beryon and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  15. Blurred_Memories Augur

yes this really sucks.

actually kind of looking forward to this one. lol.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Silv like this.
  16. Iila Augur

Here's all the posts about items we had in beta, and since the expansion launched.
    Zeiss, Elricvonclief, Dre. and 9 others like this.
  17. shiftie Augur

Only half relevant but did they fix the ratio on knight 2her to actuall make it better than non knight 2her? I thought it got parsed out last exp that non knight 2her actually our performed he knight only weapon during s burn. I could be mistaken though.
  18. Mayfaire Augur

Stop it. That actually made me snort. How unladylike! :D
    Silv likes this.
  19. dwish Augur

Procs are far from minor for a few classes, mainly ones with proc AA abilities, especially when you add in weaponsmaster belt. They need to get these procs fixed ASAP.
  20. Ravengloome Augur

The knight ratio 2hander was slightly better, 500dps outside of burns IIRC the parses.

So basically who gives a amount of difference