Warlord’s Grasp

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Krool, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Bigstomp Augur

At first reading I really thought grasp would be useful again. But then when we can't move a named or raid mob. That part is useless. Aggro lock is going away. That makes it totally useless unless we really really need to move a trash mob.
  2. Repthor Augur

I whould not say useless. I can think sevral instances i whould like to move caster mobs or mobs with directional abilitys that got pushes or path weird comming in to camp for that it will work just fine and will be useful

But regardless it is now a diffrent ability then when we got it. This is my gripe with it , i can allways find uses for tools that move or manipulate mobs movement
  3. Brohg Augur

completely different ability, yep. and not at all warriorish
  4. p2aa Augur

The hate component of the ability was the main benefit of this spell. This became useless in the new expansion, but now it's completely worthless.
  5. Triconix Augur

We got nothing back. Please try again.
  6. p2aa Augur

It's been a while the warrior class didn't get any boost. It's been constant stagnation and nerf since 2 years now. RoS expansion we received the least AA total by a big margin compared to other classes. Also some upgrade to some discs lines we never used before, and that we still don't use because it still sucks.
  7. Koryu Professional Roadkill

[IMG]
    An incorrect decision was made. This ability now serves no purpose and will see almost no use. Named and raid bosses are immune regardless of level, level comparison check got nerfed from +5 to +3, and the aggro-lock component is removed. The only thing to use it for is forcefully moving trash or basepop, and the only time I can think of where that would have been useful recently was the bokon/blob interaction in the Damsel of Decay event. This is worse than stagnation, this is destruction.

Good luck to TLP servers that get to TBM's Akkapan Adan event.
    Tucoh and Brohg like this.