Warlord’s Grasp

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Krool, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Krool Lorekeeper

This AA is still capped to be useable against lvl 110. Can we please get the increase to 115 or 120 as was suggested numerous times during Beta??
    Bigstomp likes this.
  2. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Yes please! Also, Pally’s and SK’sneed their equivalent upgraded as well!
    Robnie and Bigstomp like this.
  3. Tucoh Augur

[IMG]

(The anime girl is the spirit animal of my male bard as he rolls in with a named mob in toe and sees my warrior's Warlord's grasp not even fire)
    Robnie, Bigstomp and Krool like this.
  4. Brohg Augur

Warlord's Grasp being functionally deleted continues to make me frown on a daily basis
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  5. draginn Elder

yeah be nice if worked everyone in same boat all tanks pull thing sucks.
  6. Seldom Augur

Paladins do not have an equivalent ability to Warlord's Grasp and never did. Mindless Hatred is the Shadowknight version. If these abilities were purposely stagnated or not upgraded due to some other reason, would love to hear why. Even just acknowledgement of a known issue/bug would suffice at this point as I've seen a ton of questions about these abilities in game and on forum
  7. Brohg Augur

Given the beta forum spam, it could not be other than intentional. It's frustrating that it was done without communication.

:(
  8. Robnie Augur

Came to promote Warlord's Grasp update.

Stayed for Nichijou gif
  9. Tucoh Augur

10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Speaking purely about the sk version, (and I’m probably in the minority, but...) it wouldn’t bother me if Mindless Hatred was stagnated or removed altogether. Not a fan of the whole acrimony, ignore-the-hatelist type buttons in the first place.
  11. Koryu Professional Roadkill

There are at least raid mechanics in play that still require aggro-locks to overcome. Updating these abilities is necessary.
    Zhaunil_AB likes this.
  12. Tucoh Augur

13. Tucoh Augur

14. Brohg Augur

Nope, Test patch is up. No fix for target locks, no necro class rebuild
  15. Krool Lorekeeper

Since we haven’t received any dev feedback regarding this I was thinking that instead of simply requesting an increase to the level cap on these abilities we could offer to pay for a new rank or two at 50 or 100AA points per rank that way it doesn’t feel like DBG is giving us the fixed cap of 110 to 115 or 120 without us having to work for it in some way. I know many warriors who would gladly spend some more AA points so that Warlord’s Grasp is once again useable. Some dev feedback on this would be appreciated.
  16. Fohpo Augur

Accurate.
  17. Cloudia Augur

A tank's job is to stand out front getting beat on. They are supposed to stand on the mob's toes, yank on it's nose, and call it's momma bad names. All for the purpose of keeping it focused on them.
    I am all for any improvement in the tanks ability to grab a mob by the scruff of the neck and make it pay attention to them!
    The more tools they have to do this the better, after all they are there to protect a delicate flower like myself.
  18. Wulfhere Augur

Not quite. There are two parts to this ability.

The taunt ability for Paladins starts with Undivided Affirmation at level 94. New tome at level 109 for knights and level 107 for warriors . They all cap at level 115 and have a 10m cool down timer.

The slow push ability for Paladins is Divine Call and it is capped at (Level - 1) or 109. Warlord's Grasp II has the same cap. Shadowknights don't have this ability.

The thing about Warlord's Grasp and Mindless Hatred AA is that they have quick reuse. This reuse time is probably the reason for this thread. Paladins lack a quick reuse form of this ability.
  19. Warpeace Augur

Basically. Would be nice if they tried to correct that but im not holding my breath.
  20. Cloudia Augur

Would make sense for a player to be able to yank in a mob a few levels higher to them in a close fight.
    After all that goofy little lvl 51 goblin I bumped as I ran past didn't like the color of my shirt so he summoned me from halfway across the zone. Him and dozen of his closest friends made a really smelly bonfire.
    Bigstomp likes this.