Ward of Certitude (CLR)

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Rykear, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Mykaylla Augur

Yes, it goes to the song window. Do you use a resist/wear off window, or GamTextTriggers/GINA/in-game audio triggers?

Personally, I keep a window for resist/fizzles/wear off, and see it wear off there. In a raid format, calling it on and off can be convenient, like DI and spires (at a 3 minute recast it creates potentially less spam than DI, and that's called, so it shouldn't be too onerous to read). If you want to create audio triggers for it, "protected by a Ward of Certitude" is when it is cast, " Ward of Certitude Fades" is when it wears off.
  2. Crystilla Augur

Mykaylla,

Do you remember what this has stacking issues with? Someone in guild asked recently and SW channel didn't recall. Used it last night and it kept bouncing off in seconds.
  3. Mykaylla Augur

Is everyone level 100 with the same rank of Ward of Certitude that's using it? Were people casting without calling or having the cast triggered?

Also, it's not that unusual, especially in a raid environment, for it to last only seconds- two flurries and it's gone.
  4. Crystilla Augur

At that time, no one else was using it but me. I triggered my own wear off message (will add in your suggestions to know when others are using).
  5. Adaire Lorekeeper

Yeah if you use it
    Cryst if you use it on anyone actively tanking its gonna fade almost immediately, remember its only 8 hits, debatable to me if its "worth" casting in a chain type manner on active tankers... To me it's not a waste but it's also not the most useful manner in which to use it.

No stacking issues though other than what Myk said about others using higher ranks.
  6. Crystilla Augur

Thanks. Most likely that's what was happening - I was using it on Zalikor event (which tends to still be chaotic for us even though we've won it twice now). It's more for the 'next in line' type of tank but I was rarely in range (due to my position and a wee issue I have with darn ramps lol) so if I could cast it I was and saw it wearing off fast. Forgot the 8 hit parts obviously.
  7. CaRnon Augur

I would of droped group Elixor myself while in exp groups. On named I might pop Celestial Regen on group (AA) but besides that I do not need a hot on my whole group enough to justify keeping it on my spell set up all the time. I would put Ward of Certitude in that slot if I was using your set up,. But like we both know there is no right way to heal as long as your healing.