Want to max ally your faction with VP quick before patch?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Monkman, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Belexes ForumQuester

Challenge met and overcome. :) It was fun and challenging. Not tedious at all.

I duo'd all but the last partisian task in VP and couldn't do that because that is pretty tough to duo.

I had no issues pulling mobs to a safe spot and pulled singles every time. Pulling is an art you know. :pLearn it. Pulled and split with SK, tanked with SK and did the damage with the rogue. One at a time, every single time.

I found several spots to camp and pull singles to, the zone is full of them. I did the first mercenary task right at zone-in. Kill off mobs and had zone cleared all the way to the first room where you turn east. Just let them respawn and picked them off one at a time until I got all my drops.

Racnars and Wyverns were just as easy. First two Partisans were easily done with a duo. 3rd one can be a real girl dog. Gonna need help, but not because I couldn't pull the mobs one at a time etc.

There are many, many places to set up camp and pull singles to it. Some camps will have a roamer than wanders through. Kill the roamer first and know he will respawn in 15 min. Nothing to it. Howling Stones was more challenging. Rogue had to poop out smoke bombs there for singles. VP is cake pulling and camping wise and needed no rogue poop.

Not sure why Forum-Quest always over reacts when devs make a change, but they do.

You just got to have the right tools for the job. If you box in this game, you better make up your groups with some strategy for getting progression done. Not every zone is like Frontier Mountains, Scorched Woods, OT or Lceanium.

If you don't care about progression or certain loot items, then create your groups willy nilly and stay in your comfort zones. :p

Besides, it is easy to keep your faction in there and kill as much as you want...4 hours at a time.

I don't think their intent was what you say. I just think the end zone of an expansion should be harder than the entry zones.

Ok, get on back to potion belt discussions...that's all I am gonna post here.
  2. Mezz Lorekeeper

Yep, pay DBC to play the zone now, as it appears the only way to avoid going KOS, and there is no way to fix faction later. Personally, I haven't gone back to the zone since the faction change. I liked the old way better. It gave a reason to go to old world zones to improve faction. Like killing in EOK zones to improve Gorowyn faction. Now it is just like any other zone where you are KOS to everything with the added annoyance of see invis mobs and unmezzable mobs.