Want To Become Firiona Vie?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

It’s the season in Norrath where citizens disguise themselves, and exchange tricks and treats with their friends. What will you go as this year?

If you’ve ever wanted to go out into the world as Firiona Vie, this make-up tutorial should help you get a start on how to look like the most iconic EverQuest character!

In case you missed it before, this is not the first time this employee has been Firiona. Have you heard her greatest EQ Story?

It’s amazing to see the effort people put into their make-up and costumes this time of year! What is the best costume you’ve ever worn?
    Khat_Nip likes this.
  2. Maeryn Augur

It's actually the day before not the season. Maybe some people will do this in 2015.

The video was posted 3 days ago, would have been a little more useful then but I guess you didn't have enough time to make a post.
    Lisandra likes this.
  3. idej Augur

I vote for a female dwarf for next year!
    Lisandra likes this.
  4. Shang Augur

How do I apply to be the next FV at fan faire, and will my plane ride/hotel be comp'd?
    Lisandra likes this.
  5. Lisandra Augur

The concepts are neat but it is a bit late for anyone to get these kinds of materials together for a costume for tomorrow. If I were SOE I'd co-promote this with KBZ FX & offer more characters since you own one of the most iconic video game franchises in history but then again it seems like $med hates EQ with a passion.
  6. Uxtalzon Augur

But, but, I'm a guy. I can't dress up like Firiona Vie, or any hot babe for that matter! (without some serious... altering)

I guess us guys have this option:

[IMG]

Spare a copper for a poor soul?
  7. Aces New Member

OMG, seriously, why can't people just be happy that SOE posted something they thought might be helpful to peeps without ripping the crap out of it! If it's not for you then move one WITHOUT the road rage! Thanks SOE for the post.
    Mayfaire and CrazyLarth like this.
  8. joepinthe3rd New Member

WTS moar contour