Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hamshire, May 15, 2021.

1. Kenuven Lorekeeper

She needs to be immune to her own Fling
    TLP Addict likes this.
  2. Taladir Augur

We tried this once as well, but she got bumped above the windowsill and reset. Not sure what did it. Either way, the root cause being fixed would be optimal.
  3. TLP Addict Augur

We tried the put her under the lantern or whatever but if she moves more than a bee's phallus out of line she will hit the roof and rest.

Best success we had was to skelly nuke her just before the fling and make sure everyone backs up a bit so she can't land on them.

[IMG]

It works as a ghetto workaround but still needs to be fixed, bad company is bad.
  4. Kenuven Lorekeeper

Fling doesn't make the mob any more difficult. It only causes resets.
  5. Kenuven Lorekeeper

The resets have massively increased in frequency since the last patch where the "fear to 0,0" bug was fixed.
  6. Rayar New Member

After a lot of testing, I believe the bug is related to aggro change during the fling. It typically happens if the 2nd highest threat is above 80, causing mini aten to switch targets mid-air after flinging the tank out of her reach.
  7. Kenuven Lorekeeper

We didn't let anybody get above 70 and it still reset.
  8. Kenuven Lorekeeper

Players grief players? Not ok. Possible suspensions!

DBG griefs players? Encouraged! Let's keep it up!
  9. Hamshire Augur

I tried back in 2021 guys, I hereby pass my torch off to you and for the record we never found exactly why it resets, it either does or it doesn't.
  10. Wulfhere Augur

I've been soloing VT for untold many years. I haven't had the fling cause a reset in all that time. How about have everyone in your raid hug the mob?
  11. Kenuven Lorekeeper

I accept the torch.
  12. Kenuven Lorekeeper

Too bad this hasn't been fixed in the next update. Big sad
  13. Brazy Augur

Oh, didn't see this post. Same thing happening to us multiple times a fight. Please fix.
    Kenuven likes this.
  14. Kenuven Lorekeeper

Hopefully, my question in the AMA about this will get answered.
  15. Kenuven Lorekeeper

It's almost like there's a server side performance difference with 1 player in the zone vs a raid in the zone.
    Svann2 likes this.
  16. Kenuven Lorekeeper

It would be amazing if this were fixed considering players still do this content on TLPs.
  17. Duder Augur

This post is as bad as the allazkazam posts where the posters state how easy Nagafen was at 85 with their merc.

After thinking about it, I bet you've made countless of those posts.
    TLP Addict, Kenuven and Taladir like this.
  18. Wulfhere Augur

Feel free to go looking for them.
    Duder likes this.
  19. Brazy Augur

Still keeps bugging out :(
    Herf likes this.
  20. Kenuven Lorekeeper

Any movement on this?
    Herf likes this.