Update Bugs 03/23/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Progress Augur

NPC Harm Touch is still doing double (or close to double) actual damage, but displaying the correct damage amount, and sometimes auto refreshing allowing said mob to do a second HT during the fight. This makes quite a few zones unusable for leveling at the moment - Charsis, Kurn's Tower to name a couple. Meanwhile, the PC shadowknight's HT is still working as intended doing around 800 damage at level 50. Honestly, you could probably just disable all HT until you fix the problem and most shadowknight's wouldn't notice the difference.
  2. Dr.Evil New Member

Patch seems to have broken the xp bonus that was in place for the 17 days. Can we please get a fix for this before the xp bonus is gone?
  3. JChan Developer

What world and zone are you on? We've confirmed that all worlds are currently displaying that it has the bonus in place.
  4. Dr.Evil New Member

Ragefire and Chardok/BW both tested.
  5. Prathun Developer

Confirmed that Ragefire has the 1.7x experience multiplier and the ZEM in Chardok is 1.0 (up from 0.85) and ZEM in Burning Woods is 0.75 (down from 1.65). Seems to be working OK.
  6. Progress Augur

I was exping last night in Seb (using a 25% pot) and to be honest the exp did feel a lot slower then the previous day. I made level 51-53 in 1 3/4 exp potions (7 hours) the day before but 2 hours into exping last night I barely made 1 yellow into 53. I thought it was just my imagination or a huge change because of the level but with what the above poster stated maybe it wasn't. Both days I was at the same camp duoing and killing dark blues.
  7. Dr.Evil New Member

@PrathunEQ Thank you very much for the confirmation much appreicated
    PrathunEQ likes this.
  8. Omegga Elder

Argin Hiz Burn Out Mission. Opening the chest did not update quest and complete mission. Did not update check mark on Hero of Argin Hiz or give us the Ro's Flame (I think you get that from this mission?).
  9. Zunar Augur

Reflexive Rending discipline for beastlords, ranks 2 and 3 aren't returning any endurance.
    Don't know when this broke :p
  10. Tobin Augur

OK this is a bugged quest for many YEARS and I petitioned in the past and now petitioned again but was just told to place a note on the bug site. well, this makes me angry, no CS support for a long standing bug. My wish because I have had so much trouble is that I am credited with the task so I can move on. - The quest is Goos Gone Wild.
  11. Tobin Augur

The official response -
    Well we now know that for problems in the game there is NO support through petitions.
  12. Ishtass Augur

Game must be running on fumes
  13. Cloudia Augur

The madness of Stomple event.
    Eggs are not spawning in NK at least on Povar, this has been for the last 2-3 days.
    Either they are just not spawning at all or maybe under world. I know they were small and hard to see in that zone before this, had to be almost on top of them to find.
  14. normaljones New Member

First Bug:
    My ranger cannot obtain the credit for his Dichotomic ability upgrades from completing the entire group progression. I have posted a ticket about this, I have submitted a formal bug report and have gotten absolutely no support what so ever.

Second Bug:
    Upon transferring my wizard to Antonius Bayle, from Xegony he can no longer zone into EQ, gets the "Zone is Unavailable" window upon trying to zone into the guild lobby.

Get about fed up with the lack of support.
  15. Angahran Augur

Was the wizard in a guild before you transferred him ?
    Try the 'Return Home' option.
    Just a guess, but the game may be trying to zone him into the guild hall for the guild he was in on the previous server.
    Tobin likes this.
  16. Tobin Augur

I agree with your advice. He should use the RETURN HOME from the character select screen, and that should do the trick. But don't forget to rebind the toon to the Guild Lobby or somewhere safe outside of an instanced zone
  17. Vanrau Augur

Bosses are still randomly not spawning in Phinigel instances. 3/26/2016 Aound 10:00pm CST Innoruuk didn't spawn with hate instance. Then 3/28/2016 around 10:00pm CST Severilous didn't spawn with instance. We all zoned out of instance, gave it a few minutes and zoned back in and then Sev was up.
  18. RPoo Augur

Not sure when it started but bug with the enchanter spell Anodyne Stare. If I have a mob on target some where with no line of sight and I seem to be out of range by at least 100 range, if I cast anodyne stare on other mobs that I do have line of sight on, it will mez those mobs but also agro the mob that I have targeted elsewhere and his buddies in range without mezzing them.
  19. Chloro New Member

Reporting in about the double HT bug on Phinigel (possible other servers as well?) that has been happening since the launch of Phinigel. Any plans on a fix or is it working as intended to make content difficult? Hoping for a fix.
  20. Vanrau Augur

Certain NPC's are still not spawning in Agent of Change instances. Innoruuk seems to be one that rarely is ever up in the instance.