Update 11/28/2023 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Broozer Augur

Overseer appears to give less than stated reward xp at 121 (0.96% for a 1% reward task)
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

There's a bug (that I reported months ago) where some character levels award less, or more in some instances, for Overseer xp rewards. I used OS to help level up some 85 heroic toons, and every time they hit a level ending in 6, the OS xp rewards went bonkers and never gave what they were supposed to. As soon as those toons hit a new level, the xp rewards went back to normal. It also happend to me on non-heroic toons.

Level up to 122 and see what happens.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

AP bug:
    After creating a wizard AP then swapping back to my bard my selos aa no longer worked and the game told me I dont have the song Selo's Accelerato. My memorized songs were still on the hotbar and worked but my songbook only had 2 wizard spells. Zoning did not fix these issues, but relogging did.

edit: logged back in to test a few hours later and the issue is back. No selos, and book only has 2 wizard spells in it.
    edit2: zoning fixed it. Kinda scary.
  4. Vanesae Journeyman

5. Cairbrae Developer

If you launch the game from LaunchPad.exe directly, does that work?
  6. Vanesae Journeyman

Yes
    Cairbrae likes this.
  7. Tankkin Journeyman

For AP's. Doesn't look like banestrike, or heroic aa's carried over. Merc aa's look like they are working.

It's still showing original class in guild manager also, but /who and raid window shows ap class

Also, not really a bug, but possibly a nice fix for tlp's and leveling characters-if you buy a box to combine armor in (so far I've checked rof and cotf) it'll make the armor for the class you bought the combine box on, not the actual class you make it with.
  8. Captain Video Augur

Do we have any idea when Test will be patched to match Live? There are quite a few AP code changes that went in on Beta during the last week, which are now reflected on Live but not on Test.
  9. Scummiest New Member

Category: Other [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Wed Dec 06 15:18:52 2023

Character: Level 122 Shadow Knight (Main)
    Zone: Guild Lobby

Description: in collections when you are doing the NOS collections it is actually pointing and doing Lauriens Song collections when you use Overseer Collection item dispenser. And NOS Collections do not exist in the item collection dispenser
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Which server?

I finished up some collections in NoS using Overseer on AB yesterday and they worked fine.