Update 11/28/2023 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 28, 2023.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Hobs Elder

Vanesae likes this.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Go through launcher instead of the software tool, or download the dev version of the software tool. Test just got the DX11 optimizations that had only been running on beta that caused compatibility issues in that tool.
  4. Vallos New Member

Healer mercs appear to be broken at lvl 121. Mine is only casting one heal which only lands for 40k when on reactive. Also it won’t rez me in lobby.
    Efil and Skuz like this.
  5. Cairbrae Developer

For DX11, Test is actually 2 weeks behind Beta. This scheduling has been done to insure some stability for designers and testers leading up to the expansion launch.

The latest and greatest DX11 fixes landed on Beta yesterday (Tues 11/28).
    Fanra and Hobs like this.
  6. DeadRagarr Augur

11/29 - Persona's created around 3-4 PM EST.
    Spell book is randomly loading a different persona spell book after each zone and persona swap.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Unstable designers and testers? :)
    Joules_Bianchi, Hobs, Fanra and 2 others like this.
  8. JustinSP New Member

This is real. The healer mercs at 121 will ONLY cast Heal over time spells (no matter what stance they are put into) Two to be exact. It is like those two spells are all they have to chose from. They stand around and do nothing full mana when those two heal over times are applied to the target needing healing.
  9. Mehlodee New Member

Overseer rewards that should award Night of Shadows items are offering items from Laurion's Song. A harvesting mission offered LS tradeskill mats, even though it listed Night of Shadows as the choice.
    When I looked at a collection item dispenser, the rewards were from Laurion's Song, even though Night of Shadows was listed as the expansion choice.
    *Disclaimer* I did not claim any of these items, I was only looking
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I am seeing spellbook swaping on a toon that I copied to test today and created a persona with it today.
    niente likes this.
  11. Soulbanshee Augur

12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

13. niente Developer

Thank you for the report. We are submitting a fix that should fix this on Beta 11/30. If it occurs again after that, please let us know.
  14. WhiskeyMike Journeyman

Many items (ex Ravenscale, Defiant Plate) that my class (Ranger) cant wear show with a green item name instead of red.
    The guild portal reads set to LaurionInn with no space.
    Hobs and Meeko like this.
  15. Angahran Augur

Are you also fixing test?
    Hobs likes this.
  16. Soulbanshee Augur

Usually the answer is "with the live true up".
  17. Angahran Augur

Just seemed odd that a bug was reported on test and they said they were fixing beta.
  18. Soulbanshee Augur

Because its a bug on beta and beta gets patched nightly to validate the fix, live is getting updated next week (which should also get the fix added) and they aren't going to take down test again until the live true up after live gets updated.
  19. Armastevs New Member

I used a shroud today and it deleted my main characters UI files
  20. SteamFox Augur