Unable to Login Account

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Krysanth, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Krysanth Elder

Hello,
    Since Thursday (4 days) I have been unable to login to an account I own either with the launch or on the website.

I can generate a new password request for it, but that does nothing.

Petition ticket has been in since last Thursday. I've been unable to play since then.

In the game app I get "Invalid Credentials" attempting to login via the website I get "There was an error with this request"
    Mannbearpig likes this.
  2. gladiatoreq1 New Member

3. Twolack New Member

I am waiting for this fix also
  4. Krysanth Elder

5 days out no word on my petition
  5. Krysanth Elder

Day 6, no access to my other account, still no response to my petitions
    What gives?
  6. Twolack New Member

This was happening to me also. I got a petition reply today saying my account was banned because of the phone number associated with the account. I did not know the account was even banned, I was unable to login after the login server experienced issues.

Non of my accounts have phone number information saved so I don't know how they would think they can say they banned me based on information that doesn't exist
  7. Krysanth Elder

Interesting, I've never been banned and I never got a message about that. All my accounts are still active except this one and they all have the same information. I very much doubt I've been banned as I did nothing to warrant it. It has to be some type of error.
  8. Twolack New Member

I feel the same as you only 1 of 6 accounts is "banned" all have the same information.
  9. Krysanth Elder

Day 7 no response, no fix, no play.