invalid credentials at login

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by tofu stir fry, Jul 1, 2020.

1. tofu stir fry Augur

i run three accounts on three seperate computers. and yesterday one of the accts began having a login issue. does not matter which computer i tried to log this account into i get a message stating invalid credentials. so i went to the dpaw website for tech support and get the same thing when trying to log into their player support site for a petition.

i searched these forums as well as googled the issue and it looks as though around may 27th a lot of other people had this similar issue shortly after that huge downtime we had.

seems the other night there were login issues as well.. just curious if anyone else has had this problem in the last 24-36 hours? i ended up petitioning dpaw on my other acct and still havent heard back from them on this regard :(
    Tybo52, Mannbearpig and Mithra like this.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Are you skipping the launcher when this happens? I had this problem today ran the launcher then logged in and the problem was gone. Could be a coincidence but that seemed to work for me.
  3. Tulerezzer New Member

Getting this as well on 2 separate accounts when trying to log in today.
  4. Jaylow New Member

I cannot access 2/3 of my accounts.
  5. Dizzi New Member

Bridgette S. (Daybreak Games)
    Jul 2, 2020, 4:41 PM PDT
    This is a mass message for users that may have experienced a recent login issue.

Thank you for waiting on us to get back to you. I appreciate it. We had a temporary issue that may have resulted in a login issue or password reset issue. However, it should be resolved by now so you should be able to try again without issue. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding. Take care and have a nice evening!

If you experience any further issue, please feel welcome to let us know and I'd like you to delete some of the files associated with the Launchpad cache.

1. Go to your game's folder and find the file "Launchpad-user.ini" and delete it.

2. Open the launchpad.libs folder, then delete the folder named launchpad.cache

3. Navigate to C:\Users<USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow and delete the entire "Daybreak Game Company" and "Sony Online Entertainment" folders. (These folders are flagged as "Hidden" - you will need to enable the "View Hidden Files and Folders" option in the Folder Options menu of your Windows Explorer)

That was the answer I was given today. Problem has to be their side as I can't even log into my accounts on the Daybreak website. I tried all this and still same thing on my 3 accounts.
  6. Twolack New Member

Can we get an answer on this issue. I've been having trouble logging in AFTER it was supposed to be fixed.
  7. gladiatoreq1 New Member

Still experiencing this issue as well; been unable to login to my account for 4 days. Ticket still remains unanswered. Completely unacceptable yet unsurprising service from DBG.
  8. gladiatoreq1 New Member

@dreamweaver
  9. Krysanth Elder

5 days, no access to account
  10. Mannbearpig New Member

Just started happening to me this morning. Only 1 of 4 accounts are experiencing this. Please help!
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

All of you need to go to the BUG REPORT forum, find the post about this and click LIKE on the first post so it gets the attention of the Devs/Tech - they pay attention there depending on how many likes
  12. Tybo52 New Member

Same issue on 2 accounts..
  13. Eban New Member

Get it on one account. Won't login to the website, the launcher or the game bypassing the launcher. Only getting it on one account and it was working fine this morning.
  14. Twolack New Member

I too had this error and received a petition reply stating my account was banned. I disagree but that is what I was told. I had experienced the problem that coincides with the server down time. I was devastated.
  15. Twolack New Member

I received a follow up reply, it appears they located an issue and my account is accessible again.