Uber Level 52 Twink for PVE and PVP

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ~Mills~, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Goodn Augur

Level 1 twinks (besides the tradable stuff):
    SSRA (need key for Emperor room, but most the stuff you want drops on the other bosses)
    Lord Seru (the 4 minis are a great chance to get a horse without paying as well)
    Akheva Ruins
    Grieg (now not so fun with the locked door fix)
    ToV (will need to campfire the level 1s in, but can hang around once in)
    Skyshrine (Yel is probably the least farmed high mob in pre-PoP)
    Kael (and if you take your level 1 to get King Tormax faction from killing Yel, can do the King quests...and can obviously do it the other way as well)

...there are others scattered around the old zones, but I've always upgraded my level 1 twinks from the above mobs by the end.

On Xegony, Vulak is probably the hardest get, with the Rallos Zek triplets being the second hardest. Everyone else (including other ToV dragons) can be found up with a little patience and knowing your spawn timers (fyi, a number of spawn timers are wrong on Alla and other sources). You will get frustrated if you attempt to do it all in a rush, but if you leave some well placed trackers/mages, and just casually go through them every now and then, you will find yourself getting gear quicker than you would have thought you would.
  2. eqzekisdead Augur

This is true. I was bored and decided to delevel a heroic monk and I was able to kill naggy at lvl14 with an outside healer + druid thorns.

It seems like there are some passive AAs that still work even if you delevel.
  3. Pootle Elder

My little SK (i think he is around 16) has some pretty good twink items
    Chestplate of Vindication
    Swiftblade of Zek
    Fabled Shield of the Water Dragon

All fun stuff for a little twink.
  4. Xnao Augur

I have it from a very reliable source that forcallen is a good source of info. Ignore everyone else.
  5. Brohg Augur

I have it from a very reliable source that THIS THREAD IS THREE AND A HALF YEARS OLD
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Khati Sha stuff is legit for some classes.