Type 3 Augments

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gnomereaper, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Leigo You come here often?

ok using my sham as an example.. he's got he spell type 3s that i use.. so lots of space for others. hey they could just add to the type 7/8 augs and make them 3/7/8 and everyone can put them where ever they see fit. its about how you play your class. how you build them. just saying is all..
  2. Critts Augur

I love t3 Augs as a wizard we need every single piece of gear filled up with spell mod T3’s. I’m not really in favor of adding more unless they are for things like kick...
  3. roth Augur

Its a shame that those augs are pretty much worthless. 100, or 125, extra damage added at the end of the damage calculation?

Yes, little things add up. But when you’re doing millions of damage over the course of a fight, an extra 15 or even (being generous here) 50k damage is minuscule. Frenzy, for berserkers is what .. 3 attacks every 10 seconds? 125 damage would be 37.5 DPS. Last time I remember anyone parsing for that number was before parsing became commonplace, back when people were exp’ing in Deadlands - Kunark and Velious eras.
    Nniki likes this.
  4. Beeferx Journeyman

650k dps is only obtainable with l33t kick augs man.

Well maybe not, but it does give some of us things to do, like soloing the ldon raid way back for the 10 regen aug because what else are you going to do with your time.

I would say making BiC type 3 also sure, but none of the other 7/8's. But for progression madness making BiC type 3 is pretty game breaking. Currently only people with bow's (who aren't rangers) and holes in their heads use the BiC.

I would like to see progression server madness and changes stop forever on live servers and stop breaking live to fix progression tbh. I mean if we could get all of the AoC on live that would be decent and almost make up for breaking crap on live to fix progression servers.