Transferring Your Character (Account-to-Account ) can be done now?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Skipper, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Stugots New Member

This policy just baffles me given that DBG is only interested in money. Its what, 25 a pop to transfer a toon from one account to another? I would love to hear the rational of transferring a toon from one account to another, it just doesn't make sense, but given I find their management poor, it does.
  2. Lowbrow67 Lorekeeper

My understanding is that account to account transfers are a manual process requiring a real person to complete them on the TLP servers. They are so scaled back on staff that they don't have anyone that can do these. Even though we pay for the transfers it's not enough foot them to add head count.
    I wish they would allow them. I have about 4 characters I would have moved
  3. Catashe Augur

Can't be too much different than any other server since all A2A moves require a GM to do it.. I just don't think they want to annoying more people by letting people make even more possible boxes on the server
  4. Malgor New Member

This is still no go as of a couple days ago when I didn't read this thread and tried. The ticket I submitted simply responded. "No account to account transfers on Ragefire."

I don't understand why. I leveled them both on ragefire and now want to move it to another account I own and have owned for 15 years.