Transferring Your Character (Account-to-Account ) can be done now?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Skipper, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Skipper Augur

Transferring Your Character (Account-to-Account - With or Without a Server Change)

If you wish to transfer a character to another account, you will need to first need to contact Customer Support.
    Before submitting your petition, however, it's advised that you prepare your character for transfer, so that nothing gets left behind if you're offline when we get your move request. You may wish to review this list, as well as our transfer prerequisites (if you haven't already), to ensure your character transfer goes smoothly.
    In your petition, please include the following information:

Source Account
    - Your Real Name:
    - Station Username:
    - Name on Credit Card:
    - The last four digits of Credit Card used on the account:
    - Current Answer to the Security Question: (click here to look up your Secret Question):
    - Email Address:

Character Info
    - Source Account Name:
    - Current Server:
    - Destination Server (If Applicable):
    - Number of Characters to move:
    - Character Name(s):
    - Transferring To a Different Account?:
    - Destination Account Name?:

This information is required. If you cannot provide all the necessary information, we will not be able to grant your account-to-account transfer request.

Once we've verified ownership of both accounts, you will be notified and asked to purchase 2500 Station Cash ($25). Please wait until your accounts have been verified before purchasing Station Cash, as we cannot grant refunds for Station Cash which has already been purchased. Thank you!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I need to do this if we can now do it.
  2. Kattahn Elder

As of a month or so ago, we could not do this on the TLP. Myself and several others had tried and were told it was not supported on progression servers.
  3. Yara_AB Augur

At least 2 days ago it was a "nono":

4. Skipper Augur

Why can we not do A2A transfers on the only servers that REQUIRE a paid subscription? Insane.
    Fromages, Gemstones and Funktions like this.
  5. zhakran New Member

Umm, you should be able to do this. With the addition of transfer tokens in the store on the TLP servers, it makes no sense.

What is the possible reason for this not being allowed? I'm pretty sure you can do it like any other server now, just gotta go through the steps. Free money for DBG, just like any other account-to-account. Another paying account, and charge em $25 startup fee to boot.
  6. Ghubuk Augur

There was a post a couple days ago stating that tlp cannot do account to account transfers.
  7. Fromages New Member

Why DBG? take my money!!!
  8. forbones New Member

would be nice to get some sort of feedback/input from dev ...
  9. Ghubuk Augur

There was a post by a dev a few days ago already stating that tlp account to account transfers were not allowed at this time.
  10. Yara_AB Augur

If you care to follow the link to what I quoted earlier you will see that this in fact was stated by a red name. (you can use the little up-arrow to get to the posting)
  11. forbones New Member

thanks!
  12. yeahman123 New Member

Bump because WTF can we get a response on this?
  13. Yara_AB Augur

14. Skipper Augur

15. Ghubuk Augur

There is nothing to figure out. They already know how to do it but have determined they will not at this time. You must figure that they have to come and give the same answer multiple times just because you keep asking?

Can I have it? No. Can I have it? No. Can I have it? No. Can I have it? No.

Better?
    Azbaelus likes this.
  16. Marthisdil Augur

People whined about having to wait forever to login to RF...so they put in the AFK kick system...People whined about the login queue for Ragefire....so they made Lockjaw. People whined about LJs population being subpar, so they gave everyone a loaded vote and then said LJ will stay on original 6 months, Ragefire will be 3 months and allowed transfers.

Worked for that whining....
  17. Zublak Augur

I loled.

It would be cool, I'd definitely pay to move my warrior off my enchanter account =D
  18. Skipper Augur

Why is it that that DBG doesn't allow this on the only servers that require us to pay to play on? Keep asking, and asking, demanding and demanding to get the service we pay for. DBG has proven they listen to us. This is a service that we want and they can provide at a nice profit.

I have faith in DBG. They will do the right thing.
  19. Catashe Augur

Actually I think they mostly not doing it because the negatives probably outweigh the positives between the hatred that boxes have gone through since launch and the possibilities of people reducing their boxes instead of increasing them since the "krono rush" is over =\
  20. Jaxarale01 Augur

As they did with every change they have made so far...

We need another server... NO... ooppss
    We need a login queue... NO... ooppss
    We need instanced middle zones... NO... ooppss
    We need instanced high zones... NO... ooppss
    We need guide/GM support... NO... ooppss
    We need mage pet nerf... NO... ooppss
    We need access to raid mobs... No... ooppss
    We need an option for no boxing... NO... ooppss

Seeing a trend yet?