Fixed Tradeskill Experimentation Issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Chitiwok, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Soulbanshee Augur

Aanu posted above the correct item comes out when you do through the UI instead of manually through experimentation. If youve learned the recipe try that to get the Fill/Sap made in the meantime. You may have to bomb Sap one time to get the recipe learned though.
  2. Fezzelwhiq New Member

Unfortunately I don't have the recipe learned and there is no scroll to scribe for this sub-combine, only the completed weapon. Only way to learn the recipe is a successful combine. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
  3. hikarishinji New Member

Category: Other [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Thu Aug 18 01:56:28 2022

Character: Level 85 Shaman (Main)
    Zone: The Plane of Knowledge
    Server: The Rathe

Description: 18/08/2022 Problem with specific combines Dwerium Practice Pendant and Dwerium Practice Veil. I have been trying to combine Solo setting tool, Dwerium Bar, and apropriate mold in Jeweler's Kit but only got Duo setting tool and bar nad mold disapeared as if ignored.
  4. Dinoldar New Member

Snake cracker whip needed To make etched scale snake whip. Using 2 hydra mane in suggester container. Coldain Tanner, only make whip cracker not the Snake whip cracker needed for recipe. Please advise or fix. Thank you.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

The recipe calls for a beer-based batter and a Tuna Meat in a mixing bowl. When I try it, it gives me a Dried Tuna Meat, which is gotten from combining just a tuna meat in a mixing bowl. Tried it again, same result.
    Koshk likes this.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

7. Soulbanshee Augur

8. Soulbanshee Augur

All TS is off by one currently.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/intricate-sap-recipe-bug.284986/
  9. Werdna New Member

Hello,

After the patch today, I went to create a Distillate of Divine Healing IX potion. I had never created this potion before, so it was not in my known recipes list. However I knew the ingredients: 1 Comfrey 1 Tregum 1 Deepwater Ink and 5 small vials. I combined these items and the combine was successful but instead of receiving Distillate of Divine Healing IX potions I received Distillate of Divine Healing I potions. Distillate of Divine Healing IX was not added to my known recipes list.

I immediately repeated the combine and again generated Distillate of Divine Healing I.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I don't think "ALL" are off. But that would explain my issue, if this particular recipe was "off by 1" in the TS database.

Prior to this error, I had made combines for 3 other recipes in the mixing bowl (clump of dough, egg batter, vegetables), they all worked fine. Also had made combines for a recipe in the brew barrel (beer-based batter), that worked fine, too.

After posting this, and before seeing the response, made combines with about 20 other new recipes in the loom (all silk/pelt armor template recipes)(all this was in PoK), and saw no issues.

Unfortunately, for the beer-battered tuna meat, I don't know the recipe yet, so will have to wait for this bug to be fixed before I can continue.

Come to think of it, the earliest combines I mention above (clump of dough, egg batter, vegetables, beer-based batter) were from known recipes. The tailoring recipes were all learned using experiment.
  11. Nicotero New Member

Category: Tradeskills
    Date/Time: Wed Aug 17 23:25:20 2022

Character: Level 120 Necromancer (Main)
    Zone: The Plane of Knowledge

Description: Recipe for Creamy Porridge: Bottle of Milk, Cream, Oats, Pot yields regular porridge. Tried regular porridge (without cream) in case the two were flipped. That one is correct and makes regular porridge.
  12. Koshk Augur

Same with Buttered Tuna, Garlic-Buttered Tuna, etc.
    Tatanka likes this.
  13. Marl New Member

Category: Tradeskills [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Thu Aug 18 06:42:16 2022

Character: Level 60 Enchanter (Main)
    Zone: The Greater Faydark

Description: Cannot create pristine fine hides.

When i combine a raw fine hide, lye, fine hide solution and skinning knife in a spell research kit.

Instead of a pristine fine hide it returns only a fine hide, and also consumes the skinning knife instead of returning it which is not supposed to happen.

Cheers
    Marl
  14. Mane New Member

15. Ailerwen New Member

Having the same issue and the patty melt recipe is only creating sandwiches and consuming the nonstick frying pan.
  16. Fezzelwhiq New Member

Trying to combine Clivers, Lucidem, Small Vial(5), Sour Clover in Reinforced Medicine Bag to create Distillate of Replenishment XI. Instead the recipe yields (5)Distillate of Replenishment I.
    This is not right. It should yield (5)Distillate of Replenishment XI.

I successfully crafted similar potions like, Distillate of Clarity XI, Distillate of Health XI, Distillate of Celestial Healing XI.

It seems like only Distillate of Replenishment XI is bugged of the ones I tried.

I'm including my skill stats in hopes that it will help.
    My skill Level 295
    Alchemy Mastery AA 5
    Recipe trivial at 388
    Combine success 77%

Note* I also had the same BUG when trying to craft Distillate of Alacrity XI and Distillate of Spirituality XII. Instead of yielding the appropriate level potion it yields the level I potion instead.
  17. Thelwyn New Member

When experimenting to make a Distillate of Clarity X, Using Nodding Blue Lily, Katuka Bark, Hemlock Powder and (5) Small Vials in a Reinforced Medicine Bag on the Agnarr server with an Alchemy Skill of 255 by an Ogre Shaman with 233 Wisdom.

After Making the combine, It says. You can no longer advance your skill from making this item. You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Distillate of Clarity.

People who have already experimented and unlocked the recipe are able to make the item normally.

Those of us who haven't discovered the recipe yet , can't discover the recipe because it is spitting out the wrong Distillate.
  18. Soulbanshee Augur

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/intricate-sap-recipe-bug.284986/
  19. Soulbanshee Augur

20. Soulbanshee Augur